Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Dec 26, 2014 8:31 am

April 14, 2011: "The 2011 Nudity Column" 
Director

Post Re: April 14, 2011: "The 2011 Nudity Column"
There's nothing a mouth can do that a hand or female genitalia can't. :P And with those, you don't have to feel weird about kissing her immediately afterward. :oops:

Wed May 04, 2011 5:59 pm
Ok then, on another note, Jennifer Anniston reportedly has a nude scene in the upcoming comedy Horrible Bosses, that certainly got my attention!

Sat May 28, 2011 10:42 pm
Vexer wrote:
Ok then, on another note, Jennifer Anniston reportedly has a nude scene in the upcoming comedy Horrible Bosses, that certainly got my attention!

Intriguing.

If this during her peak years of fame, I would bet you anything that it would be shot, deleted and the footage destroyed. But with her career floundering then I'm going to be happy.

Unless it's another tease like The Break-Up was...not that I've seen The Break-Up or anything.

Sat May 28, 2011 10:50 pm
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:

Intriguing.

If this during her peak years of fame, I would bet you anything that it would be shot, deleted and the footage destroyed. But with her career floundering then I'm going to be happy.

Unless it's another tease like The Break-Up was...not that I've seen The Break-Up or anything.

Well i'm not ashamed to admit i've enjoyed most of Anniston's films, never saw The Break-Up though. It seems like she's doing well enough career wise since she has like three films out this year, Just Go With It made over 200 million worldwide(granted that was more because of Sandler, but it's still her highest grossing film to date) and she's also starring in Wanderlust with Paul Rudd which comes out in September.

Sun May 29, 2011 12:26 am
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:

Intriguing.

Body Double?
Rob

Sun May 29, 2011 1:53 am
Second Unit Director

James Berardinelli wrote:
Pubic shaving is primarily an American thing. It's not nearly as prominent overseas.

Seems to me that pubic shaving is something that's popular in the big media centers, but not so much in the heartland.

OTOH, compared with overseas, women shaving their legs and armpits is much more the norm in America.

And BTW, put me down as a guy who isn't particularly into receiving oral sex. My enjoyment of it is always limited by the fear that the woman involved is secretly mad at me and will bite.

Thu Jun 02, 2011 6:16 pm
Gaffer

Quote:
And BTW, put me down as a guy who isn't particularly into receiving oral sex. My enjoyment of it is always limited by the fear that the woman involved is secretly mad at me and will bite.

Or rake. Although I hear some guys are into that...

Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:54 pm