Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Apr 16, 2014 3:19 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles 
Author Message
Gaffer

Joined: Fri Apr 10, 2009 11:06 pm
Posts: 19
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Unke wrote:
Inspired by a meal of Baked Beans on Toast:

Gone with the Wind
The Wind that shakes the Barley
The Last Airbender (*)

(*) I’m aware that ‘bender’ is a British slang term for homosexuals (which unsurprisingly resulted in rather hilarious reviews of this movie in the British media). Rest assured that I am not referring to an unfortunate ‘George Michael’ incident in a public restroom but merely to an unfortunate incident of flatulence.


Your second entry disturbs me the most =))


Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:06 pm
Profile
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
JJoshay wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
It would appear that Josh has diarrhoea.


Nope...
;)


Coward! I dare you to go again.

Unke wrote:
Inspired by a meal of Baked Beans on Toast:

Gone with the Wind
The Wind that shakes the Barley
The Last Airbender (*)

(*) I’m aware that ‘bender’ is a British slang term for homosexuals (which unsurprisingly resulted in rather hilarious reviews of this movie in the British media). Rest assured that I am not referring to an unfortunate ‘George Michael’ incident in a public restroom but merely to an unfortunate incident of flatulence.


:lol: :lol: :lol: The titles were fine, but it's the postscript that really has me laughing.


Mon Nov 29, 2010 2:08 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
The Family Stone


Tue Nov 30, 2010 1:25 am
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
To continue Unke's great theme

The Wind in the Willows

and to add one

The Perfect Storm

Rob


Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:09 am
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Hustle and Flow


Damn Thanksgiving leftovers.


Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:53 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Someone really needs to make a film called I Shit on your Grave


Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:38 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
ed_metal_head wrote:
Someone really needs to make a film called I Shit on your Grave

Well there IS a film called I Spit On Your Corpse And Piss On Your Gravehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325597/


Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:10 pm
Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:04 pm
Posts: 1530
Location: New Hampshire
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Mr. Holland's Opus.

_________________
Death is pretty final
I'm collecting vinyl
I'm gonna DJ at the end of the world.


Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:48 pm
Profile
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Vexer wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Someone really needs to make a film called I Shit on your Grave

Well there IS a film called I Spit On Your Corpse And Piss On Your Gravehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325597/


Funny that, on the poster for this long-titled movie, is the inevitable "An Eric Stanze Film". It should be completely, major-consequences-coming-down-the-pipe illegal to use the "A(n) ________ _________ Film" declaration unless the blank is filled with a name that's earned it. A minor pet peeve. And not just my pet peeve: fat no-flyboy Kevin Smith said something similar before he made a dick joke.

Another contribution for the thread:

Hello Again


Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:58 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
majoraphasia wrote:
Vexer wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Someone really needs to make a film called I Shit on your Grave

Well there IS a film called I Spit On Your Corpse And Piss On Your Gravehttp://www.imdb.com/title/tt0325597/


Funny that, on the poster for this long-titled movie, is the inevitable "An Eric Stanze Film". It should be completely, major-consequences-coming-down-the-pipe illegal to use the "A(n) ________ _________ Film" declaration unless the blank is filled with a name that's earned it. A minor pet peeve. And not just my pet peeve: fat no-flyboy Kevin Smith said something similar before he made a dick joke.

Another contribution for the thread:

Hello Again

Well Stanze's films are known for being incredibly disturbing, especially Scrapbook, once you've seen that film you won't be questioning whether he's earned that declaration.


Tue Nov 30, 2010 7:23 pm
Cinematographer

Joined: Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:19 pm
Posts: 561
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
Sexual Chocolate wrote:
Mr. Holland's Opus.


Beat me to it. Unfortunately, I actually allowed my mind to dwell on this subject for awhile today.

Along the same lines:

Tremors
The Sound and the Fury


also thought about

Analyze This (or That)
As Good as it Gets


Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:00 pm
Profile
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
American Beauty


Tue Nov 30, 2010 9:03 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
CasualDad wrote:
Sexual Chocolate wrote:
Mr. Holland's Opus.


Beat me to it. Unfortunately, I actually allowed my mind to dwell on this subject for awhile today.

Along the same lines:

Tremors
The Sound and the Fury




Not many are making me smile any more, but these two are, to quote a credit card
Priceless!
Rob


Tue Nov 30, 2010 11:26 pm
Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles


    Thud.


    Mon Dec 20, 2010 10:15 pm
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    Been constipated....

    127 Hours

    Rob


    Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:45 pm
    Assistant Second Unit Director

    Joined: Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:20 pm
    Posts: 163
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    And Now For Something Completely Different (Monty Python)

    That just wasn't normal.


    Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:47 am
    Profile
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    Big Snake Rustlaz featuring Insaen Clown Posse.


    Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:19 pm
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    Robert Holloway wrote:
    Been constipated....

    127 Hours

    Rob


    I thought you've been drinking a lot lately...no?


    Tue Dec 21, 2010 8:20 pm
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    'The Lost Weekend'. I think I win :)


    Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:48 pm
    Post Re: Describe your last trip to the bathroom through movie titles
    Attack of the Clones


    Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:17 am
    Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
    Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 117 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next


    Who is online

    Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


    You cannot post new topics in this forum
    You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    You cannot edit your posts in this forum
    You cannot delete your posts in this forum
    You cannot post attachments in this forum

    Search for:
    Jump to:  
    Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
    Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
    Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr