Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:39 am

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
why not have your own oscar. 
Post Re: why not have your own oscar.
Pedro requested it

Wed Jan 20, 2010 11:15 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Or you could ask him ed, he'll listen to you

I thought it would be more "official" if a mod asked, but I'd be glad to do it. Now I just have to wait on Pedro to see if he's cool with letting a bunch of new posters contribute.

Done. Btw, is there any reason why the Award thread is locked? I would assume that people might have questions/comments to make.

We have been listing our questions/comments here. The instructions/qualifications have been decided upon and the voting is now open. Thus, the locking.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:36 am
Trevor wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Done. Btw, is there any reason why the Award thread is locked? I would assume that people might have questions/comments to make.

We have been listing our questions/comments here. The instructions/qualifications have been decided upon and the voting is now open. Thus, the locking.

Makes sense. This area is more than adequate for the discussion. I just hope that everyone else realises.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:32 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:
Trevor wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:

Makes sense. This area is more than adequate for the discussion. I just hope that everyone else realises.

Good point. I put in a link to this thread in case people have questions.

Thu Jan 21, 2010 6:17 pm
Trevor wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:

Good point. I put in a link to this thread in case people have questions.

A compromise. Perfect!

The 9 films on the shortlist for Foreign Language film might be of interest. All aren't eligible for this thread, but it's still a useful resource.
http://www.thewrap.com/ind-column/guide-oscars-foreign-language-shortlist-13267

Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:46 pm
I'd totally ignored this thread until today but want to add to the chorus of supporters. It's just an awesome idea. Here's to crossed fingers hoping that participation will be high. Some updates about the popularity/submissions would be welcome.

Fri Jan 22, 2010 7:52 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3