Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 10:08 pm

The ReelThoughts "Silence" 
Site Admin

Post The ReelThoughts "Silence"
No, I have not stopped writing ReelThoughts. But my time in the past few weeks has been consumed by baseball. I have also been afflicted by a nasty cold (which I caught in lieu of a fly ball while at NLCS Game #4). It only limited my activities for a few days, but it has created nighttime congestion and a cough (they start around 8 pm and recede by 6 am) that have limited my sleep. Lack of sleep makes me sluggish during the day and is not conducive to writing coherent ReelThoughts. (Although some would argue that has not stopped me before.)

At any rate, one way or the other, the World Series will be over this week and I should be back to regular ReelThoughts posts at that time.

The next one will be about the death of Miramax.

Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:21 pm
Profile WWW
Post Re: The ReelThoughts "Silence"
This is a wild weekend to be a fan of Philly sports in general. Phillies v Yankees and Eagles v Giants. I'll be in Philly later today for a show but will be looking to enjoy the sporting atmosphere in The City of Brotherly Love.

Valid excuse for any delay in writing. The next piece will be very interesting. Oh, how great Miramax once was. As much as I hate to tout the Weinsteins they at least put out good flicks.

Here's the Phillies pulling this series off!

Sun Nov 01, 2009 8:49 am
Here's a comparison you might appreciate, JB.

Miramax= the Yankees. They've bought themselves some Oscars over the years the way the Yanks "buy" their team every year.

Tue Nov 03, 2009 12:58 pm
Good to see you back James. While you were off was hoping you had the time to reconsider Heat :D

Fri Nov 06, 2009 8:01 pm
All organised sports should take a back burner to intellectual discussion concerning movies...

...James had no choice :)

Please dont ban me!

Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:28 pm