Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Tue Sep 23, 2014 8:56 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
American Politics 
Author Message
Critic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 am
Posts: 7423
Location: Easton, MD
Post Re: American Politics
Johnny Larue wrote:

Really? You're not misspelling "Fox"? Whether you type "Focks" or "Faux", real word or no, it is still a misspelling.

You say potatoe, I say potato.


What a silly little thing to nitpick.

_________________
I'm lithe and fierce as a tiger


Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:54 pm
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Posts: 2157
Post Re: American Politics
This is why we can't have nice things.

_________________
The temptation is to like what you should like--not what you do like... another temptation is to come up with an interesting reason for liking it that may not actually be the reason you like it.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:38 am
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am
Posts: 2473
Location: Lancashire, England.
Post Re: American Politics
This all Kunz's fault

;)

_________________
... because I'm a wild animal


Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 am
Profile
Second Unit Director

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Posts: 377
Post Re: American Politics
Vexer wrote:
ou should grow up because you're never going to get anywhere in life with your childish and immature attitude. Sometimes boring isn't always such a bad thing, being too wild and unpredictable will ultimately not end well, you don't really want to meet the same fate as Neil Jordan do you?
f

Oke doke...I pretty sure I'm the only one here who doesn't have to try to get anywhere in life. My trust fund will take care of me for the rest of my life...unless I act like jordan belfort...which I'm tempted to do...but I have to have priorities....My situation is another reason why I support republicans....anything to make me more money.

Vexer wrote:
You should grow up because you're never going to get anywhere in life with your childish and immature attitude.


All I have to do is survive until the apes take over...

All I'm saying is....I'm a better kickball player than anyone here...and I will bet one that.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 am
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am
Posts: 2473
Location: Lancashire, England.
Post Re: American Politics
Football Rounders, we used to call it.

And I doubt your claim, sir!

_________________
... because I'm a wild animal


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:32 am
Profile
Critic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 am
Posts: 7423
Location: Easton, MD
Post Re: American Politics
NotHughGrant wrote:
This all Kunz's fault

;)


Negative. I have contained the forum cancer in one place where it cannot kill the rest of the organism :)

_________________
I'm lithe and fierce as a tiger


Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:55 am
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 237
Post Re: American Politics
JamesKunz wrote:
NotHughGrant wrote:
This all Kunz's fault

;)


Negative. I have contained the forum cancer in one place where it cannot kill the rest of the organism :)



I'm happy this goes on in its own area, quarantined from the rest. It's also morbidly funny to watch some of this unfold. It's kind of like a drunk Skipper is beating up on Gilligan -with their shirt colors switched. As long as they stay on the island....

_________________
______________________________
Specializing in rodent behavior modification.
-Watch me pull a habit out of rat.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:43 am
Profile
Cinematographer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Milwaukee, WI (USA)
Post Re: American Politics
JamesKunz wrote:
Johnny Larue wrote:

Really? You're not misspelling "Fox"? Whether you type "Focks" or "Faux", real word or no, it is still a misspelling.

You say potatoe, I say potato.


What a silly little thing to nitpick.


So why don't you tell that to Vex? He's the one who initiated the "nitpick". Or do you just hold him to a lower standard?


Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 am
Profile
Director
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 1565
Post Re: American Politics
roastbeef_ajus wrote:
All I'm saying is....I'm a better kickball player than anyone here...and I will bet one that.


I've played Kickball quite a bit lately and discovered I'm pretty good at it

_________________
This ain't a city council meeting you know-Joe Cabot

Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out-Martin Scorsese.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1347771599


Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:35 am
Profile
Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 am
Posts: 1058
Location: Laurel, MD
Post Re: American Politics
I don't have Photoshop, so I can't find a way to get an Eddie Griffin Popcorn-eating GIF under 1MB in here. To anyone who does, feel free to upload your own.

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/ken.rossman.5


Fri Feb 14, 2014 12:16 pm
Profile
Cinematographer

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 724
Post Re: American Politics
Mark III wrote:
Attachment:
s_33_829__simpsonpicss.jpg



Hahahahahaha!

So many hilarious things are taking place in this thread simultaneously, but this image is the best. Although, I did almost spit my drink out following TWO separate Neil Jordan references.

I'll go against popular opinion and thank Kunz for creating this thread. It's brought me way more joy and laughter than most threads on the forum. Carry on, gentlemen.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:09 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3614
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: American Politics
Johnny Larue wrote:
JamesKunz wrote:
Johnny Larue wrote:

Really? You're not misspelling "Fox"? Whether you type "Focks" or "Faux", real word or no, it is still a misspelling.

You say potatoe, I say potato.


What a silly little thing to nitpick.


So why don't you tell that to Vex? He's the one who initiated the "nitpick". Or do you just hold him to a lower standard?

Wow, you've got a real hard on for me, don't you? :lol:


Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:26 pm
Profile
Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 10:42 pm
Posts: 1419
Location: Bangkok
Post Re: American Politics
So many hard-ons around Vexer over the years. Disturbing.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:58 pm
Profile
Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 am
Posts: 1058
Location: Laurel, MD
Post Re: American Politics
peng wrote:
So many hard-ons around Vexer over the years. Disturbing.


Now there's an image I won't be able to get out of my head for a while.

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/ken.rossman.5


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:04 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am
Posts: 421
Post Re: American Politics
peng wrote:
So many hard-ons around Vexer over the years. Disturbing.


There are quite a lot of them. I wonder, Vex, do you use that in public?

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Oke doke...I pretty sure I'm the only one here who doesn't have to try to get anywhere in life. My trust fund will take care of me for the rest of my life...unless I act like jordan belfort...which I'm tempted to do...but I have to have priorities....My situation is another reason why I support republicans....anything to make me more money.


Nevermind what I said earlier... Roastbeef is definitely a 14 year old who's never touched a willing woman.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:14 pm
Profile
Cinematographer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:21 pm
Posts: 603
Location: Milwaukee, WI (USA)
Post Re: American Politics
Vexer wrote:
Wow, you've got a real hard on for me, don't you? :lol:


Not really. Just trying to get you to hold up to the standards that you try to impose on others.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:15 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3614
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: American Politics
Johnny Larue wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Wow, you've got a real hard on for me, don't you? :lol:


Not really. Just trying to get you to hold up to the standards that you try to impose on others.

I've never tried to impose standards on anyone :?


Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:22 pm
Profile
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Posts: 773
Post Re: American Politics
This thread reminds me of Persona, while I'm on the subject. It will be revealed, on page 8, that Vexer is the author of every single post.

_________________
Which are you drinking? The water or the wave?


Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:38 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director

Joined: Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:07 pm
Posts: 377
Post Re: American Politics
Shade2 wrote:
Nevermind what I said earlier... Roastbeef is definitely a 14 year old who's never touched a willing woman.


Please, my maturity level can't be past that of a 12 year old.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:52 pm
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:26 pm
Posts: 2157
Post Re: American Politics
Mark III wrote:
This thread reminds me of Persona, while I'm on the subject. It will be revealed, on page 8, that Vexer is the author of every single post.

Sometimes I wonder if Vexer even writes all his own posts. I occasionally suspect that he's an algorithm programmed into the forum software. Some piece of code that gained intelligence and decided to let us all know what's up.

_________________
The temptation is to like what you should like--not what you do like... another temptation is to come up with an interesting reason for liking it that may not actually be the reason you like it.


Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 193 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr