Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:12 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Jaimie Alexander as Wonder Woman? 
Assistant Director

Post Re: Jaimie Alexander as Wonder Woman?
roastbeef_ajus wrote:
^^^^^

I would tongue punch her fart box.

lol. I know that Gal Gadot is hot but as Wonder Woman (If she plays her convincingly) her reaction with that remark would be as in the attached picture ;-)

In fact she had two years of military training in Israel so she knows how to handle herself HaHa

Attachments:
WW Superman New 52.JPG
WW Superman New 52.JPG [ 37.06 KiB | Viewed 422 times ]

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:30 am
Profile WWW
Assistant Director

Gal Gadot seems serious about the role as she is training to gain weight and be a real bad ass from now according this article:

Quote:
It’s the physical preparations that I’m starting now. A very serious training regimen – Kung Fu, kickboxing, swords, jujutsu, Brazilian…1,000 and 1 things…I’ll gain body mass.

Uhmm, she seems like the new 52 WW depiction. Hope so :-)

I can hardly wait for 2015 !

Attachments:
Wonder_Woman_New_52_Jim_Lee.jpg
Wonder_Woman_New_52_Jim_Lee.jpg [ 59.58 KiB | Viewed 359 times ]

Fri Dec 27, 2013 6:15 am
Profile WWW
Cinematographer

Here's one for you Unwind.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XATiV3gmy-Q

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:11 pm
Assistant Director

Johnny Larue wrote:

That is a cool clip Johnny!

Thanks for bringing it here 8-)

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:36 pm
Profile WWW
Producer

I recently watched Wonder Woman, the 2009 animated film by the DC Animation guys. It's pretty good. It's more or less consistent with her original incarnation in the stories by William Marston, with a little more sophistication in the storytelling.

Sci-fi geeks may be interested to hear Nathan Fillion in the role of Steve Trevor.

Sat Jan 04, 2014 5:57 pm
Assistant Director

Ken wrote:

Sci-fi geeks may be interested to hear Nathan Fillion in the role of Steve Trevor.

You kind visualise Nathan Fillion easily in these line in the animated movie.

This scene happens in a bar

Diana (WW) : So now it is my time to be interrogated, well I will never tell

Steve Trevor : You will because while the Amazons has the True's Lasso I have tequila

HaHa

Sat Jan 04, 2014 7:32 pm
Profile WWW
Producer

I just heard a rumor that Wonder Woman is going to be a descendant of the Kryptonians who built the arctic outpost, and that's why she has superpowers and how the Amazons have the genetic engineering technology to maintain an all-women society.

It's most definitely a B.S. rumor, mind you. I don't doubt that they're going to find a way to screw this up; I just don't think this is how they're going to do it.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:44 pm
Auteur

Ken wrote:
I just heard a rumor that Wonder Woman is going to be a descendant of the Kryptonians who built the arctic outpost, and that's why she has superpowers and how the Amazons have the genetic engineering technology to maintain an all-women society.

It's most definitely a B.S. rumor, mind you. I don't doubt that they're going to find a way to screw this up; I just don't think this is how they're going to do it.

I don't think they're going to screw it up at all, I think it will turn out very well.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:53 pm
Producer

Posts like this make me think you're an algorithm programmed into the forum software.

Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:10 pm
Assistant Director

Ken wrote:

The rumor comes from the site Batman on Film by William "Jet" Ramey which is not linked/affiliated in any way to DC. I wonder what this guy drinks or smokes? lol

I think that provide WW with a Cinematic origin totally divorced from the Comics would be a total lack of respect to the current WW fans and brand. I doubt that WB/Snyder are going in this direction and if they are considering it then very likely DC will place a NO Go to this idea ;-)

Mon Jan 06, 2014 10:57 pm
Profile WWW
Assistant Director

"Jett" was clearly delusional. Below what he just posted in his Facebook page

Quote:
OK, it's not funny any longer. In the recent mailbag I did with you all, I speculated on how Goyer/Snyder *might* account for the origins of the Amazons: Decedents of ancient Kryptonian astronauts who were able to create an all-female race due to Kryptonians artificially creating their offspring. It was nothing but a guess -- pure speculation and my opinion -- and nothing more. Now, many outlets have picked up the "story" and have run it as either me claiming it to be fact or me claiming it's "inside info/rumor."

BULLSH*T! I get that people are anxious for BvS news, but this was ridiculous! One dude on one badass outlet went on a tirade/rant over the whole thing which pretty much amounted to an online meltdown directed towards WB.

So once again and for the record, the BOF Mailbags are a fun thing between me and the readers of BOF -- not for people to pick up and suggest it's me reporting "news." - Jett

lol

Tue Jan 07, 2014 7:59 am
Profile WWW
Producer

Apparently, Mr. Jet just joined the Internet yesterday and had no reason to realize that the style of his article was virtually indistinguishable from all the other bullshit that gets regularly picked up and reported on by entertainment "journalists".

Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:49 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6