Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Apr 18, 2014 3:19 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 469  Next
The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY) 
Author Message
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Mmmm, rose petals.


Attachments:
guessme.jpg
guessme.jpg [ 22.94 KiB | Viewed 1034 times ]
Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:13 am
Profile
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
This thread is kind of stalling, no? Please can we have hints?


Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:21 pm
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Hint: The old man is trying to seduce the man in the gas mask. The man in the gas mask doesn't take it well.


Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:11 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 293
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Gods and Monsters

_________________
Do you want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor, huh, is that what you want?


Tue Mar 05, 2013 8:18 pm
Profile
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Gedmud wrote:
Gods and Monsters


That is correct.


Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:19 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 293
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Image

_________________
Do you want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor, huh, is that what you want?


Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:06 am
Profile
Cinematographer
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 9:35 pm
Posts: 541
Location: Puerto Rico
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Damn, I knew I had seen the Gods & Monsters one. I just couldn't place it. Haven't seen that film in a decade, but I do remember it being quite good.

_________________
"Get busy living, or get busy dying"

Visit my site: Thief12 profile


Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:09 am
Profile WWW
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Please forgive me, but I think this is all becoming way too obscure for me. Perhaps I am not that much of a film connaisseur (or however it is spelled correctly) after all.


Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:44 am
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 293
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Threeperf35 wrote:
Please forgive me, but I think this is all becoming way too obscure for me. Perhaps I am not that much of a film connaisseur (or however it is spelled correctly) after all.


Im sure there will be easy ones, and hard ones. Thief guessed my last one in 5 minutes. I didn't think mine was too obscure. I kind of enjoy having to figure it out. The last 2 I've guessed right have been pretty fun research projects for me. I've used the hints provided by the image poster as key words to sift through info on the web to try to find the right film.

_________________
Do you want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor, huh, is that what you want?


Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:25 am
Profile
Cinematographer

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:09 pm
Posts: 636
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Gedmud wrote:
Threeperf35 wrote:
Please forgive me, but I think this is all becoming way too obscure for me. Perhaps I am not that much of a film connaisseur (or however it is spelled correctly) after all.


Im sure there will be easy ones, and hard ones. Thief guessed my last one in 5 minutes. I didn't think mine was too obscure. I kind of enjoy having to figure it out. The last 2 I've guessed right have been pretty fun research projects for me. I've used the hints provided by the image poster as key words to sift through info on the web to try to find the right film.


What's the point of posting a picture if you need hints to guess the movie? We might as well just change the game to just hints if that's the case.

I can understand an occasional one being very difficult, but there's just way too many obscure movies and random, not distinct pictures for this game to be much fun anymore. It's like everyone just wants their picture to go unguessed for as long as possible, and that's just lame. The game is way more fun and fast moving when people can guess quickly rather than taking days and days and multiple hints to get one picture guessed.


Wed Mar 06, 2013 8:44 am
Profile
Critic
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:35 am
Posts: 6976
Location: Easton, MD
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
PeachyPete wrote:
Gedmud wrote:
Threeperf35 wrote:
Please forgive me, but I think this is all becoming way too obscure for me. Perhaps I am not that much of a film connaisseur (or however it is spelled correctly) after all.


Im sure there will be easy ones, and hard ones. Thief guessed my last one in 5 minutes. I didn't think mine was too obscure. I kind of enjoy having to figure it out. The last 2 I've guessed right have been pretty fun research projects for me. I've used the hints provided by the image poster as key words to sift through info on the web to try to find the right film.


What's the point of posting a picture if you need hints to guess the movie? We might as well just change the game to just hints if that's the case.

I can understand an occasional one being very difficult, but there's just way too many obscure movies and random, not distinct pictures for this game to be much fun anymore. It's like everyone just wants their picture to go unguessed for as long as possible, and that's just lame. The game is way more fun and fast moving when people can guess quickly rather than taking days and days and multiple hints to get one picture guessed.


+1

_________________
I'm lithe and fierce as a tiger


Wed Mar 06, 2013 5:06 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 293
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
I haven't been playing for long, I just haven't noticed anything being so difficult that there is an issue. Nevertheless, easier pictures will be posted by me from now on. Mine isn't that hard if you seen the movie though, which most have I'm sure.

Hint: The picture features a 2 time oscar winner holding a necklace with St. Jude on it.

_________________
Do you want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor, huh, is that what you want?


Thu Mar 07, 2013 2:50 am
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am
Posts: 423
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Man On Fire?


Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:06 am
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 26, 2012 1:43 pm
Posts: 293
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Correct!

_________________
Do you want him to chop me up and feed me to the poor, huh, is that what you want?


Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:55 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am
Posts: 423
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Hopefully this isn't too hard... A pic from a relatively recent movie.

Attachment:
guess.jpg
guess.jpg [ 27.69 KiB | Viewed 823 times ]


Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:51 pm
Profile
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Daybreakers?


Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:38 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 am
Posts: 423
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Correct!


Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:57 pm
Profile
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Up next...


Attachments:
guessme.jpg
guessme.jpg [ 13.84 KiB | Viewed 752 times ]
Fri Mar 08, 2013 4:19 am
Profile
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
Here's another one.


Attachments:
guessme2.jpg
guessme2.jpg [ 14.4 KiB | Viewed 729 times ]
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:50 pm
Profile
Assistant Second Unit Director

Joined: Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:34 am
Posts: 54
Post Re: The Guess That Movie Game (NO NUDITY)
OK, try this one:


Attachments:
guessme3.jpg
guessme3.jpg [ 23.06 KiB | Viewed 704 times ]
Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:29 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 9371 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 419, 420, 421, 422, 423, 424, 425 ... 469  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Exabot [Bot] and 7 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr