Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:59 am

Things everyone just needs to get over and be done with 
Assistant Director

Post Re: Things everyone just needs to get over and be done with
JamesKunz wrote:
Moving to a different subject, everyone needs to clear out their inner anti-Semitism and admit that Israel has a right to exist.

Agreed. That being said, and I don't mean this in an anti-Semitic way, but the reason there is so much tension is that a lot of Palestinians were forced from their homes when Israel was created. They consider that equal to the Holocaust. Naturally, I don't share this view. At all. You can't compare them.

Mighty Mike's Raging Reviews

http://mightymikesragingreviews.blogspot.com/

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:06 pm
Profile WWW
Critic

moviemkr7 wrote:
JamesKunz wrote:
Moving to a different subject, everyone needs to clear out their inner anti-Semitism and admit that Israel has a right to exist.

Agreed. That being said, and I don't mean this in an anti-Semitic way, but the reason there is so much tension is that a lot of Palestinians were forced from their homes when Israel was created. They consider that equal to the Holocaust. Naturally, I don't share this view. At all. You can't compare them.

Especially since Palestine, you know, was given a nation by the United Nations, rejected it, declared war on Israel, lost, then got upset it didn't have a country.

Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:32 pm
JamesKunz wrote:
moviemkr7 wrote:
JamesKunz wrote:

Especially since Palestine, you know, was given a nation by the United Nations, rejected it, declared war on Israel, lost, then got upset it didn't have a country.

of course we did tell Mohammed to go fuck himself back in the day. Sounds worth a millennium+ of bloodshed...

Thu Aug 09, 2012 10:43 pm