Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:35 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
2012 Oscar Buzz 
Post Re: 2012 Oscar Buzz
Quote:
The Artist. I'm seeing the film tomorrow. I'd be surprised if we share opinions.

So what's the verdict?

Tue Dec 06, 2011 4:32 am
MGamesCook wrote:
Quote:
The Artist. I'm seeing the film tomorrow. I'd be surprised if we share opinions.

So what's the verdict?

It was cute. I'm certain there were people at my screening who found more value in the film than I did. Shame was the better film I saw that day. I'm starting to wonder if The Artist and Hugo can pull off a Picture/Director split, as it happened with the D.C. critics.

Tue Dec 06, 2011 12:38 pm
Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if The Artist and Hugo can pull off a Picture/Director split, as it happened with the D.C. critics.

You said Hugo was "exactly where it needed to be" at the box office. Exactly how is that the case, since it's budget is 150 mil and it is still lightyears away from breaking even?

Sun Dec 11, 2011 1:41 am
MGamesCook wrote:
Quote:
I'm starting to wonder if The Artist and Hugo can pull off a Picture/Director split, as it happened with the D.C. critics.

You said Hugo was "exactly where it needed to be" at the box office. Exactly how is that the case, since it's budget is 150 mil and it is still lightyears away from breaking even?

Its production budget was that large? *whistles*

Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:26 am
Quote:
Its production budget was that large? *whistles*

Wikipedia says 150 mil, Imdb says 170. People aren't biting on this one. One thing the Academy has always done is ignore flops. They may not comply to the mainstream exactly, but they like their best picture to pass 100 mil. Though they may not always give the award to the most popular film, I feel like they tend to give it to the one that mainstream viewers would accept as deserving the award. People like to think there's some authority behind it, and the Oscars need a good boost this year (last year was the worst ever, at least since I've been watching).

Sun Dec 11, 2011 4:15 am
Director

LA Film Critics Awards announced

Quote:
List of winners:

• Foreign-language film--"City of Life and Death" / Runner-up: "A Separation"

• Best Picture-- "The Descendants" / Runner-up: "The Tree of Life"

• Animation-- "Rango" / Runner-up: "The Adventures of Tintin: The Secret of the Unicorn"

• Best Director-- Terrence Malick, "The Tree of Life"/ Runner-up: Martin Scorsese, "Hugo"

• Best Actor-- Michael Fassbender, "A Dangerous Method," "Jane Eyre," "Shame," "X-Men: First Class" / Runner-up: Michael Shannon, "Take Shelter"

• Best Actress-- Yun Jung-hee, "Poetry" / Runner-up: Kirsten Dunst, "Melancholia"

• Documentary/Nonfiction-- "Cave of Forgotten Dreams" / Runner-up: "The Arbor"

• Best Screenplay-- Asghar Farhadi, "A Separation" / Runner-up: Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash, "The Descendants"

• Best Supporting Actor-- Christopher Plummer, "Beginners" / Runner-up: Patton Oswalt, "Young Adult"

• Best Supporting Actress-- Jessica Chastain, "Coriolanus," "The Debt," "The Help," "Take Shelter," "Texas Killing Fields," "The Tree of Life" / Runner-up: Janet McTeer, "Albert Nobbs"

• Best Cinematography-- Winner: Emmanuel Lubezki, "The Tree of Life" / Runner-Up: Cao Yu, "City of Life and Death"

• Best Production Design-- Dante Ferretti, "Hugo" / Runner-up: Maria Djurkovic, "Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy"

• Best Music/Score-- The Chemical Brothers, "Hanna" / Runner-up: Cliff Martinez, "Drive"

• Best Independent/Experimental-- "Spark of Being"

Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:10 pm
I'ma talk about the supporting actor category instead of writing papers.

PROBABLE LOCKS
~Christopher Plummer for Beginners
~Albert Brooks for Drive

LOCKS TO-BE
~Max von Sydow for Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
~Patton Oswalt for Young Adult
~Kenneth Branagh for My Week With Marilyn
~Ben Kingsley for Hugo

WILDCARD, BITCHES
~Brad Pitt for The Tree of Life
~Jonah Hill for Moneyball
~Ezra Miller for We Need to Talk About Kevin
~Nick Nolte for Warrior
~Corey Stoll for Midnight in Paris
~Kevin Spacey for Margin Call

VOTE SIPHONERS
~Phillip Seymour Hoffman for Moneyball and The Ides of March
~George Clooney for The Ides of March
~John Hawkes for Martha Marcy May Marlene
~Armie Hammer for J. Edgar
~The remainder of the cast for Tinker, Tailor, Soldier, Spy

After a four year run where the supporting actor category had a dominant winner (Bardem, Ledger, Waltz, Bale), we now are able to rest a little bit. The race seems to be between Plummer and Brooks, whose performances, to me anyway, are good but not great. It's like... which actor do you want to give the career Oscar to? They've both been nominated for one, when in reality they should probably have at least six nominations by now. Plummer's taking on death roles, though, while Brooks is still killing people, so that gives him the edge. Am I being serious? Well, what do you think?

Speaking of career Oscars, here comes Max von Sydow with his role in The Adverb Movie. He also has only one Oscar nomination under his belt, when in reality he should have approximately ten STATUES by now, including an Honorary one and a fountain looking one outside the Kodak theater. Unfortunately, the Academy only likes Sweden occasionally so here we are. He's not in the previous paragraph because I don't really think he's going to win and while he'll probably get nominated, there's a chance he could fall short. Patton Oswalt, on the other hand, is very vulnerable. He apparently has sex with Charlize Theron, which, if that isn't Oscar-caliber acting then nothing is. Young Adult is very quickly losing steam, though, and Oswalt could be forgotten in 24 hours for all I know. I want him to be in the race because I love his stand-up and his performances have been very good thus far. It'd be nice to see my favorite comedian be an Oscar nominee. Kenneth Branagh, who I actually really liked in My Week With Marilyn, has been losing steam, too. Sometimes it's hard to tell, though, which actor's losing the most steam. Meanwhile, Ben Kingsley's been gaining steam for his performance in Hugo. I still haven't seen the film so I can't comment, but I tend to love me some Kingsley so I'm a-okay with him gaining traction.

Brad Pitt for The Tree of Life... oh boy. First off, if anyone should get a nomination from that film, it's Hunter McCracken for his performance as Sean Penn. However, no one's been mentioning him. I don't think Brad Pitt will happen because, although he's nabbed some precursor awards, he's been nabbing them in context of Moneyball, too. He'll win for both roles, not just one. If he wins for one, it's for Moneyball. This is why I think he's a wildcard. Jonah Hill seems like a more reasonable wildcard to me, but he doesn't do a whole lot with his role. He's supposed to be timid and fat and he does this very well. That doesn't translate well for Oscar nominations. Ezra Miller has been noticed for his performance as the devil's son in We Need to Talk About Kevin, which, as a whole, has been gaining a lot of traction. He could propel himself into the upper echelon of actors with any luck. Nick Nolte falls in line with von Sydow and Brooks and Plummer, but no one saw Warrior so it's an uphill battle. Corey Stoll is probably the most memorable part of Midnight in Paris, which has been losing so much steam I'm not even sure it's a lock for Best Picture anymore. Kevin Spacey's the one guy you can turn to if you want to nominate something from Margin Call. Benedict Cumberbatch seems to have the best chance from the Tinker cast.

There you have it. Some other notes!

~The Tree of Life has been winning a lot of critics awards lately. This doesn't mean a whole lot necessarily, but it's nice that folks haven't forgotten about the film.
~Refn! Refn's been getting a lot of director notices! I wouldn't hold out hopes for him, but if he keeps powering through we could have a nominee on our hands.
~...OH YEAH. ANDY FUCKIN' SERKIS FOR RISE OF THE PLANET OF THE APES. Consider him a wildcard with rising popularity.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:50 pm
(I'm excited to do the supporting actress category because I haven't said Carey FUCKIN' Mulligan in a while.)

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:57 pm
Pedro wrote:
After a four year run where the supporting actor category had a dominant winner (Bardem, Ledger, Waltz, Bale), we now are able to rest a little bit. The race seems to be between Plummer and Brooks, whose performances, to me anyway, are good but not great. It's like... which actor do you want to give the career Oscar to?

I hear you, but don't think that giving it to Brooks would be undeserved. I clearly liked his performance more than you did and found him pretty wonderful.

Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:40 pm
Director

SAG nominations. No Albert Brooks.

Quote:
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
Demián Bichir / Carlos Galindo - "A Better Life" (Summit Entertainment)
George Clooney / Matt King - "The Descendants" (Fox Searchlight Pictures)
Leonardo Dicaprio / J. Edgar Hoover - "J. Edgar" (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Jean Dujardin / George - "The Artist" (The Weinstein Company)
Brad Pitt / Billy Beane - "Moneyball" (Columbia Pictures)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
Glenn Close / Albert Nobbs - "Albert Nobbs" (Roadside Attractions)
Viola Davis / Aibileen Clark - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)
Meryl Streep / Margaret Thatcher - "The Iron Lady" (The Weinstein Company)
Tilda Swinton / Eva - "We Need To Talk About Kevin" (Oscilloscope Laboratories)
Michelle Williams / Marilyn Monroe - "My Week With Marilyn" (The Weinstein Company)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
Kenneth Branagh / Sir Laurence Olivier - "My Week With Marilyn" (The Weinstein Company)
Armie Hammer / Clyde Tolson - "J. Edgar" (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Jonah Hill / Peter Brand - "Moneyball" (Columbia Pictures)
Nick Nolte / Paddy Conlon - "Warrior" (Lionsgate)
Christopher Plummer / Hal - "Beginners" (Focus Features)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
Bérénice Bejo / Peppy - "The Artist" (The Weinstein Company)
Jessica Chastain / Celia Foote - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)
Melissa Mccarthy / Megan - "Bridesmaids" (Universal Pictures)
Janet Mcteer / Hubert Page - "Albert Nobbs" (Roadside Attractions)
Octavia Spencer / Minny Jackson - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)

Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:28 pm
Second Unit Director

I agree with Pedro on both Moneyball performances. I have become a huge fan of Pitt in recent years and think he is definitely an actor with a great screen presence and I, for one, have difficulty taking my eyes off him when he is on-screen. He was very, very good in Moneyball but it just didn't feel like an Oscar performance to me. Though that has never stopped the Academy but I've definitely seen better in 2011. As for Jonah Hill, it was more the role than the actor. All he had to do, like Pedro said, was be "timid and fat" and nerdy as well. He did those capably but I would expect any decent actor to do that; definitely not an Oscar-nomination worthy performance for me.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 6:41 pm
Profile WWW
calvero wrote:
SAG nominations. No Albert Brooks.

Quote:
Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role
Demián Bichir / Carlos Galindo - "A Better Life" (Summit Entertainment)
George Clooney / Matt King - "The Descendants" (Fox Searchlight Pictures)
Leonardo Dicaprio / J. Edgar Hoover - "J. Edgar" (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Jean Dujardin / George - "The Artist" (The Weinstein Company)
Brad Pitt / Billy Beane - "Moneyball" (Columbia Pictures)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role
Glenn Close / Albert Nobbs - "Albert Nobbs" (Roadside Attractions)
Viola Davis / Aibileen Clark - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)
Meryl Streep / Margaret Thatcher - "The Iron Lady" (The Weinstein Company)
Tilda Swinton / Eva - "We Need To Talk About Kevin" (Oscilloscope Laboratories)
Michelle Williams / Marilyn Monroe - "My Week With Marilyn" (The Weinstein Company)

Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Supporting Role
Kenneth Branagh / Sir Laurence Olivier - "My Week With Marilyn" (The Weinstein Company)
Armie Hammer / Clyde Tolson - "J. Edgar" (Warner Bros. Pictures)
Jonah Hill / Peter Brand - "Moneyball" (Columbia Pictures)
Nick Nolte / Paddy Conlon - "Warrior" (Lionsgate)
Christopher Plummer / Hal - "Beginners" (Focus Features)

Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role
Bérénice Bejo / Peppy - "The Artist" (The Weinstein Company)
Jessica Chastain / Celia Foote - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)
Melissa Mccarthy / Megan - "Bridesmaids" (Universal Pictures)
Janet Mcteer / Hubert Page - "Albert Nobbs" (Roadside Attractions)
Octavia Spencer / Minny Jackson - "The Help" (Dreamworks Pictures / Touchstone Pictures)

Probably the most disappointing SAG nominations in years. Although it's great that Bichir and Swinton got noticed, everything else is super cookie cutter and lame. Maybe I'm just bummed Fassbender didn't get noticed, though.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:26 pm

Incomplete, but it's kind of a humorous look at how the critics awards are turning out.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 11:54 pm
Producer

As far as the SAG nominees goes, I'm THRILLED to death that both Bichir and Nolte got nominated! Two of the very best performances of the year!

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:34 am
Second Unit Director

The Globe Noms are out:

Quote:
BEST MOTION PICTURE, DRAMA
The Descendants
The Help
Hugo
The Ides of March
Moneyball
War Horse

BEST MOTION PICTURE, MUSICAL OR COMEDY
50/50
The Artist
Bridesmaids
Midnight in Paris
My Week with Marilyn

BEST DIRECTOR
Woody Allen, Midnight In Paris
George Clooney, The Ides of March
Michel Hazanavicius, The Artist
Alexander Payne, The Descendants
Martin Scorsese, Hugo

BEST ACTOR, DRAMA
George Clooney, The Descendants
Leonardo DiCaprio, J Edgar
Michael Fassbender, Shame
Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March
Brad Pitt, Moneyball

BEST ACTRESS, DRAMA
Glenn Close, Albert Nobbs
Viola Davis, The Help
Rooney Mara, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Meryl Streep, The Iron Lady
Tilda Swinton, We Need to Talk About Kevin

BEST ACTOR, COMEDY OR MUSICAL
Jean Dujardin, The Artist
Brendan Gleeson, The Guard
Joseph Gordon Levitt, 50/50
Ryan Gosling, Crazy Stupid Love
Owen Wilson, Midnight in Paris

BEST ACTRESS, COMEDY OR MUSICAL
Jodie Foster, Carnage
Charlize Theron, Young Adult
Kristen Wiig, Bridesmaids
Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn
Kate Winslet, Carnage

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Kenneth Branagh, My Week with Marilyn
Albert Brooks, Drive
Jonah Hill, Moneyball
Viggo Mortensen, A Dangerous Method
Christopher Plummer, Beginners

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Berenice Bejo, The Artist
Jessica Chastain , The Help
Janet McTeer, Albert Nobbs
Octavia Spencer, The Help
Shailene Woodley, The Descendants

BEST SCREENPLAY
Midnight in Paris, Woody Allen
The Ides of March, George Clooney, Grant Heslov, Beau Willimon
The Artist, Michel Hazanavicius
The Descendants, Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash
Moneyball, Steven Zaillian and Aaron Sorkin

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE
The Adventures of Tintin
Arthur Christmas
Cars 2
Puss in Boots
Rango

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM
The Flowers of War
In The Land of Blood and Honey
The Kid WIth The Bike
A Separation
The Skin I Live In

BEST ORIGINAL SCORE
The Artist, Ludovic Bource
W.E.,

I am no expert, so no analysis from me. However, I am glad to see Ryan Gosling get noticed in this one because I don't expect that to be the case with the Oscars. The Ides of March is where he truly shined but the nomination for Crazy, Stupid, Love is also interesting. I felt he brought a surprising level of depth to what was a generic rom-com character with the way he subtly delivered certain emotions with his eyes and smile. Beyond that, I am seeing that most of Pedro's predictions are spot on so far.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:31 pm
Profile WWW
I feel like the Globes are generally the least interesting and most predictable, and that's the case here. At least they didn't nominate Depp as Best Actor for Rango.

I liked Ides of March more than most, but I don't think Clooney deserves a nod as director. Gosling is great, But Crazy Stupid Love? Come now.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:27 pm
Okay, Globes. Before I comment on anything, they surprised me in mostly good ways. There are some choices that are really, really baffling, but then I remember that these people are, well, the Hollywood Foreign Press Association. They suck dick.

BEST MOTION PICTURE, DRAMA
The Descendants
The Help
Hugo
The Ides of March
Moneyball
War Horse
COMMENTARY: The Ides of March is clearly the result of wanting to canoodle some with George Clooney. Trust me: no one likes the film that much. They all liked Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close a little bit more, but Daldry, over time, has become less interesting to them. He peaked with the Hours, which won for Drama, and has been losing steam ever since. Aaaaand who would have thought that this was one of their six nominee years? God damn it.

BEST MOTION PICTURE, MUSICAL OR COMEDY
50/50
The Artist
Bridesmaids
Midnight in Paris
My Week with Marilyn
COMMENTARY: My Week With Marilyn is a comedy? I'm pretty sure the main character took his week with Marilyn very seriously. It's funny, but... so are The Descendants and The Help.

BEST DIRECTOR
Woody Allen, Midnight In Paris
George Clooney, The Ides of March
Michel Hazanavicius, The Artist
Alexander Payne, The Descendants
Martin Scorsese, Hugo
COMMENTARY: I'm not MGamesCook, but even I'm surprised at the snubbing of Spielberg. In terms of Oscar, those first two are the weak ones... one more so than the other. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen: Spielberg, Refn, or Malick PLUS Miller, Daldry, or Allen. The safe money's on Spielberg and Daldry, but who knows? This category is weird for once.

BEST ACTOR, DRAMA
George Clooney, The Descendants
Leonardo DiCaprio, J Edgar
Michael Fassbender, Shame
Ryan Gosling, The Ides of March
Brad Pitt, Moneyball
COMMENTARY: Well, looks like DiCaprio is a force to be reckoned with after all. Go you for surviving the back reviews. Replace Gosling with Dujardin and you might have your Oscar nominees.

BEST ACTRESS, DRAMA
Glenn Close, Albert Nobbs
Viola Davis, The Help
Rooney Mara, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo
Meryl Streep, The Iron Lady
Tilda Swinton, We Need to Talk About Kevin
COMMENTARY: Elizabeth Olsen got boned, but Martha Marcy May Marlene seems to be scaring people away, so whatever. The Globes did well with this category. I don't like praising them, though, so don't get used to it.

BEST ACTOR, COMEDY OR MUSICAL
Jean Dujardin, The Artist
Brendan Gleeson, The Guard
Joseph Gordon Levitt, 50/50
Ryan Gosling, Crazy Stupid Love
Owen Wilson, Midnight in Paris
COMMENTARY:

BEST ACTRESS, COMEDY OR MUSICAL
Jodie Foster, Carnage
Charlize Theron, Young Adult
Kristen Wiig, Bridesmaids
Michelle Williams, My Week With Marilyn
Kate Winslet, Carnage
COMMENTARY: I'm a little surprised at the Carnage inclusions because I thought Sony was pandering them in the supporting categories, but whatever, it's the Globes, hooray for them.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR
Kenneth Branagh, My Week with Marilyn
Albert Brooks, Drive
Jonah Hill, Moneyball
Viggo Mortensen, A Dangerous Method
Christopher Plummer, Beginners
COMMENTARY: Seriously, why Jonah Hill? Viggo's a surprise, obviously, but everyone else has been bounced around in this topic thus far.

BEST SUPPORTING ACTRESS
Berenice Bejo, The Artist
Jessica Chastain , The Help
Janet McTeer, Albert Nobbs
Octavia Spencer, The Help
Shailene Woodley, The Descendants
COMMENTARY: Vanessa Redgrave is curiously missing, but everything else is pretty cookie cutter.

BEST SCREENPLAY
Midnight in Paris, Woody Allen
The Ides of March, George Clooney, Grant Heslov, Beau Willimon
The Artist, Michel Hazanavicius
The Descendants, Alexander Payne, Nat Faxon and Jim Rash
Moneyball, Steven Zaillian and Aaron Sorkin
COMMENTARY: This is exposure helps The Ides of March somewhat minimally, I feel.

BEST ANIMATED FEATURE
The Adventures of Tintin
Arthur Christmas
Cars 2
Puss in Boots
Rango
COMMENTARY: I would expect that the Cars 2 slot will be taken up by Kung Fu Panda 2 or one of the foreign films (probably Chico and Rita, but maybe Alois Nobel)... or maybe not. It's Pixar.

BEST FOREIGN LANGUAGE FILM
The Flowers of War
In The Land of Blood and Honey
The Kid WIth The Bike
A Separation
The Skin I Live In
COMMENTARY: *sigh* Well, In the Land of Blood and Honey is in Bosnian, so there you go. Its directorial credit, I'm sure, helped, but it's probably a good film, too. This exposure might help The Flowers of War some.

BEST SCORE
The Artist, Ludovic Bource
The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Trent Reznor and Atticus Ross
Hugo, Howard Shore
War Horse, John Williams
W.E., Abel Korzeniowski
COMMENTARY: I hope W.E. misses out on the Oscar nomination because I really don't want to see it. I'm not expecting them to pick The Chemical Brothers, but maybe they could throw Alberto Iglesias another bone. I was wondering if anyone would go for another round of Reznor and Ross.

There you have it. I'll try to have my supporting actress post up sometime this weekend.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 2:30 pm
Quote:
COMMENTARY: I'm not MGamesCook, but even I'm surprised at the snubbing of Spielberg. In terms of Oscar, those first two are the weak ones... one more so than the other. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen: Spielberg, Refn, or Malick PLUS Miller, Daldry, or Allen. The safe money's on Spielberg and Daldry, but who knows? This category is weird for once.

Doesn't surprise me. Didn't the same thing happen in 05 with Munich, where the globes snubbed it but the Oscars still gave it a nom? This is going to be another 2009, where a week before Avatar nobody cared, then a week after the rest was history. I think Spielberg will ultimately have a good chance at the top prizes this year. How awesome would it be if he pulled a Tom Hanks (Philadelphia, Forrest Gump), winning next year for Lincoln as well?

Thu Dec 15, 2011 5:54 pm
Second Unit Director

Shade wrote:
I liked Ides of March more than most, but I don't think Clooney deserves a nod as director. Gosling is great, But Crazy Stupid Love? Come now.
LOL! The Crazy, Stupid, Love nom just tells me that they ran out of options probably. I loved him in that film, but I love Gosling in anything, so that isn't a surprise. I also loved The Ides of March, easily one of my favorites of the year and Gosling nailed that one, so I am glad he got noticed on that.

Pedro wrote:
This is exposure helps The Ides of March somewhat minimally, I feel.
When I first saw the film, the screenplay was something that stuck with me. So, I was hoping it would sneak in a nomination somewhere.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:18 pm
Profile WWW
Balaji Sivaraman wrote:
Shade wrote:
LOL! The Crazy, Stupid, Love nom just tells me that they ran out of options probably.

To be fair, one critic's organization somewhere in the country nominated him for that role.

Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:57 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next