It may be okay! 50%  50%  [ 10 ]
I'm sure it'll be fine but there's that chance it won't. 25%  25%  [ 5 ]
It'll be awesome, you haters are stupid. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 20

Poll #43: Remakes 
Post Re: Poll #43: Remakes
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Monster Squad eh? Never saw that film ass to be honest it didn't sound all that great, so that's one remake I honestly couldn't care less about(though I personally don't think Bay is a hack, he's certainly better then whoever helms all those godawful foreign horror remakes)

I think the hack in question was Rob Cohen...Bay just runs Platinum Dunes
Rob Cohan's a hack? Haven't heard that before, though i''ll admit he has directed garbage like The Skulls, Dragonheart and the 3rd Mummy film(though I didn't exactly like the first two either, so that's really not saying very much) but I really enjoyed The Fast And The Furious, Stealth, and xXx, so i'm not adverse to the idea of Cohen directing the remake, and who knows? he might make it interesting. Though personally I think he can do MUCH better then yet another remake that no one really wants or cares about.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 2:47 pm
Post Re: Poll #43: Remakes
Vexer wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Monster Squad eh? Never saw that film ass to be honest it didn't sound all that great, so that's one remake I honestly couldn't care less about(though I personally don't think Bay is a hack, he's certainly better then whoever helms all those godawful foreign horror remakes)

I think the hack in question was Rob Cohen...Bay just runs Platinum Dunes
Rob Cohan's a hack? Haven't heard that before, though i''ll admit he has directed garbage like The Skulls, Dragonheart and the 3rd Mummy film(though I didn't exactly like the first two either, so that's really not saying very much) but I really enjoyed The Fast And The Furious, Stealth, and xXx, so i'm not adverse to the idea of Cohen directing the remake, and who knows? he might make it interesting. Though personally I think he can do MUCH better then yet another remake that no one really wants or cares about.

Maybe he's not really a hack. I'd make shit films for tons of cash too.

Sat Mar 20, 2010 8:19 pm