Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:53 pm

Bad Mother F*ckers 
Post Re: Bad Mother F*ckers
majoraphasia wrote:
neco82 needs to see Michael Madsen "have a talk" with a cop in 'Reservoir Dogs' and then say Madsen can't make it happen.

Okay, he was good in Reservoir Dogs, I'll give you that... I'm beginning to think that Tarantino is the only one who can get good performances from Madsen, because he's stiff and dull in everything else that's not a QT film.

Sat May 01, 2010 7:46 pm
Two more I forgot to mention-Lance Henriksen and William Forsythe.

Sat May 01, 2010 8:02 pm
Chow Yun Fat was a remarkable bad-ass in Crouching Tiger. His initial fight scene with Jade Fox was a thing to behold upon first viewing. She was making short work of multiple peoples and he stepped in cooler than a cucumber and whooped her ass humiliatingly with a sheepish grin on his face, and ran off her protoge as well....all without breaking a sweat.

Sun May 02, 2010 12:01 am
Moovy1 wrote:
Chow Yun Fat was a remarkable bad-ass in Crouching Tiger. His initial fight scene with Jade Fox was a thing to behold upon first viewing. She was making short work of multiple peoples and he stepped in cooler than a cucumber and whooped her ass humiliatingly with a sheepish grin on his face, and ran off her protoge as well....all without breaking a sweat.

Great example, but Dude! I've been waiting 3 pages and no mention of Bruce. What gives?

Sun May 02, 2010 12:06 pm
I'm amazed no one mentioned Christopher Walken yet.

Wed May 05, 2010 12:17 pm
Vexer wrote:

I was waiting for a thread on "Mentally Unstable and Creepy Mother Fuckers" to drop Walken's name. He doesn't strike me as a badass so much as he strikes me as a mentally challenged serial murderer.

Wed May 05, 2010 12:50 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
Vexer wrote:

I was waiting for a thread on "Mentally Unstable and Creepy Mother Fuckers" to drop Walken's name. He doesn't strike me as a badass so much as he strikes me as a mentally challenged serial murderer.

:lol:

Skittles.

Wed May 05, 2010 7:00 pm