Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 6:06 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Holy crap! That guy is in this movie... 
Author Message
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
DylnFan96818 wrote:
J.T Walsh and William H. Macy popped up in House of Games for a New York minute (or two).


And speaking of William H. Macy, he was in The Last Dragon for a whole minute.


Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:24 am
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
corpen11 wrote:
William Ficthner best known of Prison Break. He's in Crash, Heat, The Dark Knight, Go. Any more films , tell me.


Speaking of Prison Break, Wentworth Miller (Michael) played a doctor in Underworld.


Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:38 am
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Watched a little bit of Hook on the tube last night and noticed both Phil Collins and one of Rocky's cornermen, Tony Burton. Yeaaaaaaa..... :?


Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:30 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
I was a little surprised to see Ralph Fiennes in The Hurt Locker.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Guy Pearce was less of a surprise, but I didn't know he'd be killed off in the first few minutes.


There was some other actor I was going to bring up for this topic, but I can't seem remember with my new hard contacts eating away at my eyes. Quite distracting.

Patrick EDIT: SPOILER TAGS DAMMIT! Pedro, you should know better than this!


Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:27 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Pedro wrote:
I was a little surprised to see Ralph Fiennes in The Hurt Locker.
[Reveal] Spoiler:
Guy Pearce was less of a surprise, but I didn't know he'd be killed off in the first few minutes.


There was some other actor I was going to bring up for this topic, but I can't seem remember with my new hard contacts eating away at my eyes. Quite distracting.


:shock: :shock: :shock:


Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:04 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
How about gabriel Byrne in "Enemy of the state"
He appears then poof he's gone.


Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:54 am
Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:35 am
Posts: 1772
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Richard Dreyfuss in The Graduate.
David Bowie in Into the Night and The Prestige.
Alicia Silverstone, Alfre Woodard and Mena Suvari in Beauty Shop.
Zooey Deschanel in Mumford.

_________________
Evil does not wear a bonnet!--Mr. Tinkles


Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:16 pm
Profile
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Kayne West and Mariah Carey in State Property 2.


Mon Oct 26, 2009 7:43 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Vexer wrote:
Kayne West and Mariah Carey in State Property 2.


Kanye is in that? I knew about Mariah but not Kanye


Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:07 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Kayne West and Mariah Carey in State Property 2.


Kanye is in that? I knew about Mariah but not Kanye
Yeah he sure was, he was even mentioned by name in the film! I was also surprised to see Michael Rapaport in Next Friday.


Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:32 pm
Director

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 8:28 pm
Posts: 1482
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Here's a good one: Gerard Butler in Tomorrow Never Dies


Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:17 pm
Profile YIM
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
George Lopez in Fatal Instinct and Outta Time
Bill Pullman and Carlos Mencia in 29 Palms


Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:52 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Charles Bronson in House of Wax (1952).

He played Igor the deaf-mute, way back when he was Charles Buchinsky.


Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:05 am
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
HomerJ wrote:
Charles Bronson in House of Wax (1952).

He played Igor the deaf-mute, way back when he was Charles Buchinsky.


Oooh, good one! Fun movie too. I need to see more Vincent Price, Vincent Price.


Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:10 pm
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:56 pm
Posts: 906
Location: Warner Robins, GA
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
ed_metal_head wrote:
HomerJ wrote:
Charles Bronson in House of Wax (1952).

He played Igor the deaf-mute, way back when he was Charles Buchinsky.


Oooh, good one! Fun movie too. I need to see more Vincent Price, Vincent Price.



Is the doiuble Vincent Price naming a Sesame Street reference? 'Cause if it is, nice.


Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:06 am
Profile
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
DylnFan96818 wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
HomerJ wrote:
Charles Bronson in House of Wax (1952).

He played Igor the deaf-mute, way back when he was Charles Buchinsky.


Oooh, good one! Fun movie too. I need to see more Vincent Price, Vincent Price.



Is the doiuble Vincent Price naming a Sesame Street reference? 'Cause if it is, nice.


Gracias DylnFan96818, it most certainly was a Sesame Street ref. My attempts at witticisms usually fail, so this one must have slipped through the cracks.


Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:39 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
I didn't read through the whole thread, but how about...

Bob Barker in Happy Gilmour
Brett Farve in Something about Mary
Keith Richards in Pirates of the Caribbean 3
Burt Bacharach & Elvis Costello in Austin Powers
Tom Petty in The Postman
Kareem Abdul Jabbar in Airplane
Bob Saget in Half Baked
Neil Patrick Harris in Harold and Kumar
Bruce Willis in Ocean's 12
Steve Buscemi in Pulp Fiction
Billy Idol in The Wedding Singer
David Bowie in The Prestige - Actually, I think Bowie has cameo's in 100 movies...

OK... my brain hurts


Thu Oct 29, 2009 6:13 pm
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
One of my biggest is William H. Macy showing up as the president in an episode of The Unit. I never saw that coming, and it was awesome. He and David Mamet are boys though, so I guess it could have been predicted.


Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:19 am
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Elijah Wood in Spy Kids 3D: Game Over


Tue Nov 03, 2009 1:38 am
Post Re: Holy crap! That guy is in this movie...
Moovy1 wrote:
Watched a little bit of Hook on the tube last night and noticed both Phil Collins and one of Rocky's cornermen, Tony Burton. Yeaaaaaaa..... :?


If you look hard enough, you can also spot Glenn Close in this movie, though she's totally unrecognizable.

I enjoyed Danny Glover's brief cameo in Maverick.


Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:46 pm
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr