Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 8:39 pm

Incorrect link in review 
Post Incorrect link in review
In JBs review of "Next Stop, Wonderland" he links to his review of "Til There Was You". However, the link takes you to his review of "A Simple Plan".

Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:09 pm
Post Re: Incorrect link in review
Frogster wrote:
In JBs review of "Next Stop, Wonderland" he links to his review of "Til There Was You". However, the link takes you to his review of "A Simple Plan".

I just checked and it seems to work fine. I guess he saw your post and corrected it.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:10 am
ed_metal_head wrote:
Frogster wrote:

I just checked and it seems to work fine. I guess he saw your post and corrected it.

No, I checked that link and it went to A Simple Plan.

I would ask Frogster questions like what browser are you using since it did it with Firefox 3.6 but I doubt Frogster would respond in a timely manner.

Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:14 am
Patrick wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Frogster wrote:

No, I checked that link and it went to A Simple Plan.

I would ask Frogster questions like what browser are you using since it did it with Firefox 3.6 but I doubt Frogster would respond in a timely manner.

Ah I see it now.

At first I googled for the Next Stop, Wonderland review and found the review from the old site:
http://www.reelviews.net/movies/n/next.html

That one correctly links to "Til There Was You"

However, the database ready review of Next Stop, Wonderland (http://www.reelviews.net/php_review_template.php?identifier=1749) does indeed link to A Simple Plan.

It has nothing to do with web browsers at all and is a simple fix really. You'll note that the URL for A Simple Plan ends with "identifier=752". I did a search for the Til There Was You review and that its URL ends with "identifier=1752".

See the error? JB has accidentally left out the "1" before "752" so it just links to the wrong review. A mod should PM him.

Mon Mar 28, 2011 2:13 pm