Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:36 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
Are Movies on Their Way Out? 
Producer

Post Re: Are Movies on Their Way Out?
You descended into self-parody with your last question. It got exactly as much of a response as it merited. Maybe more, considering that I and everybody else here could have just opted to give you enough rope at this point.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 3:22 pm
Director

Nice. "I and everybody else here." Meaning you only argue your points when, in your mind, you have others on the forum to back you up? Courageous of you. So give me enough rope, by all means. You'll only need one rope since I have no problem arguing my points alone. Though I guess you missed Grant's post.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 4:11 pm
Producer

No. But keep telling yourself that, by all means. It'll save you the trouble of your usual strategies of moving the goalposts or backpedaling.

"Is an entire art form uniquely suited to just one half of our species?" - MGeneralizationCook

Sun Mar 30, 2014 5:40 pm
Director

Ken wrote:
No. But keep telling yourself that, by all means. It'll save you the trouble of your usual strategies of moving the goalposts or backpedaling.

"Is an entire art form uniquely suited to just one half of our species?" - MGeneralizationCook

Ken, I genuinely enjoy these tennis matches of ours. Though what you're talking about is often quite unclear, please keep it up.

Sun Mar 30, 2014 6:43 pm
Assistant Director

And there we are. I've just merged most of the political posts into Kunz's "American Politics" thread. Continue there if you wish.

Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:19 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 165 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9