Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 9:37 am

Katie Jarvis or Lena Leandersson? 
Post Katie Jarvis or Lena Leandersson?
which of these two will have a better chance at a successful acting or hollywood career?

Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:20 am
Post Re: Katie Jarvis or Lena Leandersson?
I'm going to assume that most people were like me and thought: "Who? and... Who?"

Katie Jarvis is the young lady from Fish Tank and Lina Leandersson is the young lady ( :?: ) from Let the Right One In.

I haven't seen Fish Tank as yet, but of the two, Ms. Jarvis certainly has the better chance to break through, solely because of her ability to speak Queen's English. Then there's the age factor. Ms. Leandersson is not yet 15. There've been quite a few child-actors who have either stopped or couldn't make it once they got older.

Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:15 pm
Post Re: Katie Jarvis or Lena Leandersson?
ed_metal_head wrote:
I'm going to assume that most people were like me and thought: "Who? and... Who?"

Katie Jarvis is the young lady from Fish Tank and Lina Leandersson is the young lady ( :?: ) from Let the Right One In.

I haven't seen Fish Tank as yet, but of the two, Ms. Jarvis certainly has the better chance to break through, solely because of her ability to speak Queen's English. Then there's the age factor. Ms. Leandersson is not yet 15. There've been quite a few child-actors who have either stopped or couldn't make it once they got older.

I wasn't like you, but then again, I just saw Fish Tank and Lina Leandersson was nearly my favorite performance of 2008. Otherwise, I agree. I can see Katie Jarvis acting again in the future, though I don't see her playing the CIA type.

I'm older than Katie Jarvis. *cry*

Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:41 pm