Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 9:15 pm

Weight, Air Travel, and Poverty 
Post Re: Weight, Air Travel, and Poverty
Patrick wrote:
aameen wrote:
MsHarlaus wrote:
@aameen - there's a difference between "not looking fat" and actually being healthy/in good shape. There are a lot of thin seeming people out there who couldn't run half a mile or whose actual organs are probably almost completely surrounded by fat, which can lead to chronic renal failure and heart disease etc. Weight by pounds is a good indicator but doesn't always tell the whole story.

That said, I won't protest if you want to post a pic of your manly chest to show us that you're not fat. *smiley whistling*

oh im healthy. all that is being debated here is if i look it. as for running, well, i was a lot more active when the gym was involved, but i'll run 3-4 kms easy. so what were debating here is weather i *look* it. so chronic renal failure? not exactly a worry,whatever that is. :) i find people only get to know about diseases when they're pervious to em. a 60 year old knows so much more about hip replacements than i do.

PS-decided against the pic. only did the original post as comedy(somehow, it got morphed into my nonexistent insecurity) dont wanna put a face to it. blurry bigfoot picture is all you get.

PPS-dont exactly have the manly chest. give me 3-4 years. im 19. :)

Aameen...if you don't post a picture(manly chest optional) than I will blow up all your tiny posts into the biggest font there is. Then you'll be quite the April Fool. :lol:

But seriously, stop posting microscopic text.

:lol:

its my aside. my little comment. my brackets. my irritate-the-hell-of-em so they have to copy and paste. see?

if you saw it, ok. its down now.

Tue Apr 21, 2009 6:00 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:
Slackware? Seriously...Slackware????? Holy shit man, I dabble with the tux, but slack is way beyond my knowledge. Props man, that's really cool.

missed this post, sorry for the late reply, ed.

no. its all my brother. he's the geek genius. i said "the network isn't configured" not "i still have to configure the network" ;) :) ehhh....

sure, i may have dabbled too, and you pick things up here and there(for example, after last night i know how to share drives using samba servers, whatever those are), but its all my brother. mind you, i only got it configured while he was on skype guiding me on the adjacent computer. :)

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:23 am
aameen wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:
Slackware? Seriously...Slackware????? Holy shit man, I dabble with the tux, but slack is way beyond my knowledge. Props man, that's really cool.

missed this post, sorry for the late reply, ed.

no. its all my brother. he's the geek genius. i said "the network isn't configured" not "i still have to configure the network" ;) :) ehhh....

sure, i may have dabbled too, and you pick things up here and there(for example, after last night i know how to share drives using samba servers, whatever those are), but its all my brother. mind you, i only got it configured while he was on skype guiding me on the adjacent computer. :)

Apology accepted. Also, I take back my compliment. :lol:

Wed Apr 22, 2009 1:36 pm