Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Oct 31, 2014 8:58 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 
Pictures and interesting content 
Assistant Second Unit Director

Post Pictures and interesting content
holy shit

upside down house

Mon May 12, 2014 3:23 am

Post Re: Pictures and interesting content
The tallest bride in the world(Height 7 feet)

Trading activists social networking site “Facebook” pictures of the tallest bride in the world with a height of approximately 205 cm. became teenage Brazilian Elisani Silva Cruz, “18 years”, according to the newspaper “Mail” the British, this tall bride in the got married marry in a “romantic scene” on the beach. They are a happy couple while the length of her boyfriend Francynaldo Silva Carvalho, who lived with him a year ago, about 165 cm

Last edited by Jordan Belfort on Mon May 12, 2014 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon May 12, 2014 3:41 am

The world’s most expensive watch
55 million dollars
wow

Here are the most expensive watch in the world: 40 million euros!
One wonders who can buy a watch of such value. The UK has unveiled a Graff diamond watch 55 million dollars (40 million euros) to Baseworld, the international fair for watches and jewelery which opened Thursday to the public in Switzerland. Adorned with colorful diamonds, this piece called “Hallucination” is considered the most precious watch ever created, said the diamond which opened for the first time a stand dedicated to his work on the show. This feminine watch that is a kaleidoscope of 110 carats of colored diamonds extremely rare, required thousands of hours of work. The concept comes directly from Laurence Graff, the president of the company, which employs a team of designers, gemologists and highly skilled master craftsmen.

http://www.magmontres.fr/img/cms/Graff- ... nation.jpg

Mon May 12, 2014 3:46 am

Capitals and their famous buildings

Tue May 13, 2014 5:18 am

Funny Names for Products

Tune in, you have the control to be monetarily set on the off chance that you put your psyche to it. Instructive products have been around for a considerable length of time and they aren’t going anyplace whenever soon. Clearly in case you’re perusing this you’ve seen a pleasant benefit at any rate once rotating one of your educational products. Be that as it may, wouldn’t you get a kick out of the chance to make more? Obviously! All it requires is a little exertion on your part and more benefits will begin to show.

I’ve used months retreating and onward discovering distinctive approaches to profit with enlightening products. After all that time I just thought of two alternatives. You can offer more and discount less. Yes, its that straightforward. While its gainful on either side, I’d propose doing both to get you the greatest benefits out there.

While this is just fine, I’ve used years offering data products on the Internet. What it descends to is exploiting three compelling apparatuses to change your general outcomes. With a specific end goal to do this you need to utilize them on your ads, mailings, direct mail advertisements, autoresponder messages, and any possible sort of offers instrument you use.
Stop Away Funny Names for Products
Despite the fact that it will help you offer additionally, exploiting these instruments will likewise permit you to keep from discounting your products. All things considered, not totally yet most of the time. Of course, its dependent upon you to put this blueprint under a magnifying glass and make every one of them three work for you.

The 3 Powerful Tools

When I go into the preferences of utilizing each of the three of these, its essential to comprehend the profits. When now is the ideal time to utilize them, they won’t require you a dime, they keep on working again and again, and nobody else is in control yet you. Strangely you recently have them.

All you need to do is know how to utilize the words further bolstering your good fortune.

#1 Educate Them- Once you quit attempting to offer them, you’ll make more deals. See, you aren’t attempting to offer your potential prospect anything. What you’re really doing is teaching them (imply) on the subject so they can utilize all the data further bolstering their good fortune. On the off chance that they don’t feel just as they are taking in anything, you’re simply going to be taking a gander at a discount smack in the face!

Remember this is something that needs to be carried out in every pamphlet, autoresponder mailing, email, telephone call, or whatever else might be available that rings a bell. When they understand you recognize what you’re discussing, they stay tuned for the following portion. Also, once they see results themselves, you won’t need to stress over discounting anything.

#2 Entertain Them- You don’t need to be Rodney Dangerfield or Bernie Mac, yet keeping them entertained will go far. Don’t you recall your most loved educator in secondary school? This individual most likely didn’t have long drawn dominates that might put you to rest in barely a second.

In the quick paced world we live in today, our consideration compasses endure. On the off chance that there is a business we don’t prefer, we change the channel. Possibly its an awful storyline in a film, or a tune that simply doesn’t bode well. Whatever the case may be you can’t put these individuals to rest or you’re going to end up again at that 9 to 5 one week from now. How would you isn’t that right?

* Illustrations

* Funny stories

* Analogies

* Outrageous explanations

In my encounters, there was one time I thought of, “I’ll Swallow A Live Grasshopper If This Doesn’t Boost Your Website Traffic.” So what number of individuals do you think tried to peruse that one? Might you have perused it? Huge amounts of individuals saw this article and at one point was a backbone in the substance world. The fact is, if your purchasers are having a great time, they purchase more, and discount less.

#3 Add a Little Emotion- Now, you don’t need to bring out some sappy down home melody to get into the psyches of your guests. Rather, put a little spirit behind your stories. You’ve got to get their blood pumping like they’re contending in a 100 yard dash! Genuinely, fill them with trust, triumph, and what’s to come in front of them. Somewhat motivational strategy can go far.

What it descends to is nobody needs to simply sit there. Contemplate all the individuals that are online at 3 o’clock in the morning. You think an exhausting story is going to keep them up like a twofold shot of coffee? You’d be astounded at what number of individuals buy things while others is dozing. At last you need to bring about a noticeable improvement thus do they. So make them accept its going to happen without resembling a built up deals strategy.

Settling on a Choice

Keep in mind how we let you know that you recently had these traits in your collection? All things considered, now is the ideal time to place them without hesitation. In the event that you without a doubt need to profit with data products, then you’re going to need to get it going.

[Reveal] Spoiler:

Sun May 18, 2014 4:15 am
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ]