Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:21 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
Proof that everyone sells out 
Author Message
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am
Posts: 2473
Location: Lancashire, England.
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
Vexer wrote:
Yes I have and it looked De Niro was really enjoying himself in those films.


Meet the Fockers was awful!

_________________
... because I'm a wild animal


Tue May 06, 2014 5:57 am
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
NotHughGrant wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Yes I have and it looked De Niro was really enjoying himself in those films.


Meet the Fockers was awful!

Meet The Fockers was hilarious!


Tue May 06, 2014 2:26 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director

Joined: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:02 pm
Posts: 206
Location: Toronto, ON, Canada
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
Vexer wrote:
NotHughGrant wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Yes I have and it looked De Niro was really enjoying himself in those films.


Meet the Fockers was awful!

Meet The Fockers was hilarious!


Vexer, I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you on this one. Meet the Parents was mildly amusing/funny, although hardly what I would call a great comedy (admittedly, I'm not personally too fond of Ben Stiller or his brand of humour), but Meet the Fockers was just painful to watch.


Tue May 06, 2014 5:42 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
Statguy2000-I'll have to vehemently disagree with you as well, I thought Fockers was a hilarious film(the part where the young son learns how to swear was priceless)


Tue May 06, 2014 11:53 pm
Profile
Director
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 06, 2009 5:07 pm
Posts: 1565
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
StatGuy2000 wrote:
Vexer, I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you on this one. Meet the Parents was mildly amusing/funny, although hardly what I would call a great comedy (admittedly, I'm not personally too fond of Ben Stiller or his brand of humour), but Meet the Fockers was just painful to watch.


Meet The Parents had some funny moments. Meet The Fockers had significantly less although there were a few. And I couldn't make it through the abysmal Little Fockers.

_________________
This ain't a city council meeting you know-Joe Cabot

Cinema is a matter of what's in the frame and what's out-Martin Scorsese.

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1347771599


Wed May 07, 2014 9:56 am
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3609
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: Proof that everyone sells out
Jeff Wilder wrote:
StatGuy2000 wrote:
Vexer, I'm going to have to vehemently disagree with you on this one. Meet the Parents was mildly amusing/funny, although hardly what I would call a great comedy (admittedly, I'm not personally too fond of Ben Stiller or his brand of humour), but Meet the Fockers was just painful to watch.


Meet The Parents had some funny moments. Meet The Fockers had significantly less although there were a few. And I couldn't make it through the abysmal Little Fockers.

Little Fockers was the least funny in the series, but I still made it through with no problems, Jessica Alba's characters freak-out was the funniest part for me.


Wed May 07, 2014 2:42 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr