Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Sat Jul 26, 2014 4:49 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Damned if you do....damned if you don't. 
Second Unit Director

Post Re: Damned if you do....damned if you don't.
Ragnarok73 wrote:

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
...or a rag head bombs a building..

"Hi, I'm Timothy McVeigh. Why are you calling me a rag head?"

Because you emulated one.

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:09 pm
Cinematographer

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
...or a rag head bombs a building..

"Hi, I'm Timothy McVeigh. Why are you calling me a rag head?"

Because you emulated one.

Hmm, let's compare kill counts:

World Trade Center Bombing - 6 fatalities (no, I'm not exaggerating this number).

Oklahoma City Bombing - 168 fatalities, including 19 children.

Looks like whitey outdid rag heads for bombing buildings in the name of being a terrorist piece of shit. Maybe Al Qaeda were trying to emulate him.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:18 am
Second Unit Director

Ragnarok73 wrote:
Looks like whitey outdid rag heads for bombing buildings in the name of being a terrorist piece of shit. Maybe Al Qaeda were trying to emulate him.

But that won't fit into Roastbeef's bigoted view of the world in which Muslims from the Middle East have been the only terrorists of any kind, any where, ever, and where his convenience is more important than the lives of people he doesn't know.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 3:55 pm
Second Unit Director

Gwaihir wrote:

Sexual Chocolate, while you're right that you don't need shampoo on an airplane, you will need it at your destination unless you're staying in a fully appointed hotel. Now if you're flying an airline other than Southwest you'll have to pay at least $25 to check a bag, but if you could have put it in your carry-on then you wouldn't have to.

I've never stayed in a hotel or motel so cheap that it didn't have those little bottles of shampoo in the bathrooms, and I've stayed in some really cheap, crappy motels. And even if the place I was going to stay didn't have shampoo, I'd much rather buy some when I reach my destination than carry it with me. Granted, others may have different preferences, but I don't buy the idea that having shampoo in carry-ons is an basic freedom.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:38 pm
Second Unit Director

Shade2 wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:

But that won't fit into Roastbeef's bigoted view of the world in which Muslims from the Middle East have been the only terrorists of any kind, any where, ever, and where his convenience is more important than the lives of people he doesn't know.

I don't look at it as a competition. They are all sick pieces of shit. RADICAL Muslims especially. How many suicide bombers do our troops have to deal with everyday? How about the ones who bomb embassies all over the world? Ya, the culture of America has produced Tim Mcveigh and Ted Kaczynski and they committed atrocities too.

Instead of discussing the message that I'm trying to get across in that America shouldn't let terrorism change it's way of life, people on here get mad because I used the term Rag Head.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:47 pm
Auteur

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Shade2 wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:

I don't look at it as a competition. They are all sick pieces of shit. RADICAL Muslims especially. How many suicide bombers do our troops have to deal with everyday? How about the ones who bomb embassies all over the world? Ya, the culture of America has produced Tim Mcveigh and Ted Kaczynski and they committed atrocities too.

Instead of discussing the message that I'm trying to get across in that America shouldn't let terrorism change it's way of life, people on here get mad because I used the term Rag Head.

All Muslims are NOT terrorists! :evil: :roll: I can't believe you're actually naive enough to believe that(also for the record , WE the U.S. rarely have to deal with suicide bombers, that's mainly in the middle east, I can't even remember the last time there was an Embassy bombing). There is a very friendly Muslim community where I live, i'd love to see you try and call them terrorists. Nobody is going to take you remotely seriously if you keep on using racial slurs, people like you are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with America today.

I agree that radical Muslims are sick bastards, but they do not represent the entire Muslim community, and for you to say that they do is not only an incredibly ignorant and wrong-headed statement, but a dangerous one as well.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:15 pm
Second Unit Director

Vexer wrote:
roastbeef_ajus wrote:

All Muslims are NOT terrorists! :evil: :roll: I can't believe you're actually naive enough to believe that(also for the record , WE the U.S. rarely have to deal with suicide bombers, that's mainly in the middle east, I can't even remember the last time there was an Embassy bombing). There is a very friendly Muslim community where I live, i'd love to see you try and call them terrorists. Nobody is going to take you remotely seriously if you keep on using racial slurs, people like you are a perfect example of everything that is wrong with America today.

I agree that radical Muslims are sick bastards, but they do not represent the entire Muslim community, and for you to say that they do is not only an incredibly ignorant and wrong-headed statement, but a dangerous one as well.

Yes, I know all muslims aren't terrorists. True Islamic teachings are very similar to christianity. That's why I stressed Radical Muslims. I also said our troops have to deal with them all of the time...that implies our U.S. troops serving overseas. Yet again, a liberal blows stuff way out of proportion by not thinking and doesn't even focus on the original message...which I'll say it again...America shouldn't let terrorism change it's way of life.

maybe it's my fault. Maybe I should have written what I meant more clearly:

"They are all sick pieces of shit...RADICAL Muslims especially." By that I did not mean all muslims are sick pieces of shit. I meant anyone (including Mcveigh and the Unibomber) who seek to take out masses of innocent people are sick pieces of shit...Radical Muslims especially because they actually recruit, preach, and teach that sick philosophy.

And I know America dropped the A-bombs, and has ordered missile strikes which have had innocent casualties, but that is another argument entirely.

Wed Dec 25, 2013 5:38 pm
Director

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Rag Head.

I don't think raghead is the preferred nomenclature, sir.

Thu Dec 26, 2013 1:32 pm
Second Unit Director

Sexual Chocolate wrote:
roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Rag Head.

My mistake...terrorist then.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:45 am
Second Unit Director

roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Sexual Chocolate wrote:
roastbeef_ajus wrote:
Rag Head.

My mistake...terrorist then.

I think that's enough from you for a while.

Fri Dec 27, 2013 12:06 pm
Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2