Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:20 pm

The Pope And His Thoughts On Condoms In Relation To AIDS 
Post Re: The Pope And His Thoughts On Condoms In Relation To AIDS
the thing about mankind, or any other animal - they're gonna fuck. its just that simple. and if they are, condoms help. in the disease prevention i mean. now trying to achieve what he pope is doing here, its just very........whats the word.....impersonal. or unemotional would be correct. he's only worried about the long term effects. what he said had nothing to do with aids, effective immediately. aids prevention isn't the goal here. and thats fucked up. or maybe i should say, its not the only goal.

majoraphasia wrote:
new_xieland wrote:

If we were all just a little less greedy, we wouldn't produce shit like Disaster Movie and Meet the Spartans, there wouldn't have been a financial meltdown and Communism would have definitely worked :roll:

I knew it. So much for the idea of watching the _______ Movie comedies while wearing my Che Guevara socks, matching t-shirt, headband, and leg warmers.

One day, Seltzer! ONE F*CKING DAY, FRIEDBERG!

:lol:

Tue Mar 31, 2009 4:43 am
moulton4 wrote:
well he's right, abstinence would solve the problem pretty quickly, but it's not going to fly, given the realistic state of Africa.
It's not going to fly, because sex is probably the strongest biological drive after breathing, drinking, and eating.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 12:14 pm
Ken wrote:
moulton4 wrote:
well he's right, abstinence would solve the problem pretty quickly, but it's not going to fly, given the realistic state of Africa.
It's not going to fly, because sex is probably the strongest biological drive after breathing, drinking, and eating.

haha valid.

Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:19 pm