Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Fri Oct 24, 2014 5:05 pm

Natasha Richardson's career and untimely death 
Post Natasha Richardson's career and untimely death
I'm starting a topic to discuss the untimely and tragic death of the film and stage actress Natasha Richardson this evening from a cerebral hemorrhage caused by a skiing accident. I enjoyed her films, but never saw her onstage. I would be interested in reading posts regarding her career and roles.

Thanks -- Bill

Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:36 pm
Post Re: Natasha Richardson's career and untimely death
NWestBill wrote:
I'm starting a topic to discuss the untimely and tragic death of the film and stage actress Natasha Richardson this evening from a cerebral hemorrhage caused by a skiing accident. I enjoyed her films, but never saw her onstage. I would be interested in reading posts regarding her career and roles.

Thanks -- Bill

Like many I'm sure i've seen her movies and was always struck by how radiant she appeared.

It's tragic that someone so young has died like this. The BBC is reporting that she had a simple fall on a beginners slope in a skiing lesson. Wow.

Every day I go out on my mountain bike. Today was a big 145 minute ride with some hard core downhill stuff in mud, there are sometimes falls. I caught up with a guy doing the same and wearing no helmet. I thought of her as we raced down together.

Life is precious and very fragile, be careful.
Rob

Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:02 am
Post Re: Natasha Richardson's career and untimely death
That’s very sad.

And it’s kind of amazing how many well known people have died because of skiing accidents.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:21 am