Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:13 am

Just saying thanks... 
Post Just saying thanks...
Hi there readers,

This is just a quick note of appreciation to James and all forum contributors - this is the film-based forum that I have always wanted. The knowledge and insight into film you collectively provide is second-to-none. While I have not contributed all that much myself, I have read heaps and no doubt missed a lot (for now, I will need to make use of the Search feature) that I would have wanted to read due to the sheer volume of posts being made. I'll try to post more often - I certainly do want to...

Once again thank you all, I'm very glad to see this forum flourish like it has. :D

Seeya,
nuxx.

Sun Mar 01, 2009 8:06 am
Post Re: Just saying thanks...
nuxx wrote:
Hi there readers,

This is just a quick note of appreciation to James and all forum contributors - this is the film-based forum that I have always wanted. The knowledge and insight into film you collectively provide is second-to-none. While I have not contributed all that much myself, I have read heaps and no doubt missed a lot (for now, I will need to make use of the Search feature) that I would have wanted to read due to the sheer volume of posts being made. I'll try to post more often - I certainly do want to...

Once again thank you all, I'm very glad to see this forum flourish like it has. :D

Seeya,
nuxx.

Hi there Nuxx

I agree, it's a great forum. I love the comments we get on here and the tone of the whole thing.
That said, I'm getting seriously angry about James' star ratings versus my predictions :-)

Rob

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:09 pm
It's great to see that James seems to attract an audience that is largely well-mannered, intelligent, and open-minded. The average Internet forum is an asylum of stubborn idiots, so this is a rare exception.

Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:13 pm
Ken wrote:
It's great to see that James seems to attract an audience that is largely well-mannered, intelligent, and open-minded. The average Internet forum is an asylum of stubborn idiots, so this is a rare exception.

Absolutely. I can't even recall seeing something close to what could be considered an argument here, even in a thread as potentially combustible as that religion one. Good work guys :)

Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:24 pm