Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Thu Dec 25, 2014 3:27 pm

Why does the forum crash? 
Post Re: Why does the forum crash?
firefly wrote:
Someone complained to me about the lack of a universal password in Chrome. I still like Chrome's lightweight design, but Firefox is more functional for me.

I prefer Firefox too. It has more useful add-ons than Chrome (though Chrome is quickly catching up) but what I really like is that it's completely open. This might not mean much to most of you but I always try to use an open-source equivalent as long as it's as good as the rival products.

I'd certainly switch from Internet Explorer, especially if it's not the latest version. Back then there wasn't much browser competition for IE and as a result the older releases are very insecure.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:49 pm
Post Re: Why does the forum crash?
ed_metal_head wrote:
firefly wrote:
Someone complained to me about the lack of a universal password in Chrome. I still like Chrome's lightweight design, but Firefox is more functional for me.

I prefer Firefox too. It has more useful add-ons than Chrome (though Chrome is quickly catching up) but what I really like is that it's completely open. This might not mean much to most of you but I always try to use an open-source equivalent as long as it's as good as the rival products.

I'd certainly switch from Internet Explorer, especially if it's not the latest version. Back then there wasn't much browser competition for IE and as a result the older releases are very insecure.

I still use IE and it's worked well for me, Firefox is pretty good as well though not something i'd personally pick, don't really like Chrome though.

Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:33 pm