Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Thu Dec 25, 2014 4:08 am

Unusual Optical Illusion 
Post Unusual Optical Illusion
So I'm surfing the web, and I come across the following vid of an "interesting" optical illusion trick:

Man demonstrating unusual optical illusion trick WARNING: May not be appropriate for work.

Watch and discuss or Watch in disgust, whichever you prefer.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 3:00 pm
Post Re: Unusual Optical Illusion
:shock: My finger needs a shower.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:41 am
should've known.

Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:05 am
aameen wrote:
should've known.

Well, looks like he pwned you too, then! ;)

Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:27 pm
Ragnarok73 wrote:
aameen wrote:
should've known.

dude, you're avatar is disturbing

Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:43 am
aameen wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:
aameen wrote:
should've known.

Oh, it's just my favorite character from a cartoon series called "Happy Tree Friends"- his name is "Flippy". This vid will show you why he's called that:

Flippy living up to his name.

Good times. :)

Sat Jul 04, 2009 2:39 am
Ragnarok73 wrote:
aameen wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:

Oh, it's just my favorite character from a cartoon series called "Happy Tree Friends"- his name is "Flippy". This vid will show you why he's called that:

Flippy living up to his name.

Good times. :)

disturbing was the right word, i see.

Sat Jul 04, 2009 3:00 am
Was this as bad as Goatse?

Sun Jul 05, 2009 3:34 pm
What...was...that...all...about?

:?:

Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:13 pm
BOO!!! hahaha

Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:04 pm
Moovy1 wrote:
What...was...that...all...about?

:?:

Are you referring to the illusion, the HTF clip, or Goatse?

Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:11 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:

Like an idiot I looked this up and was rewarded with an image that, even though spied for less than one second, I'll never get to un-see. How in the hell do people hear about this kind of bullshit? Is it all a big litmus test to see how strong someone's stomach is? Christ.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:42 am
majoraphasia wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:

Like an idiot I looked this up and was rewarded with an image that, even though spied for less than one second, I'll never get to un-see. How in the hell do people hear about this kind of bullshit? Is it all a big litmus test to see how strong someone's stomach is? Christ.

sad to say, like an idiot, your post made me look it up. even sadder to say, ive seen it before, but had somehow missed its name(maybe subconsciously forced my mind to forget). so, i saw it again. just now. again.

PS - damn you ed!

Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:41 am
majoraphasia wrote:
How in the hell do people hear about this kind of bullshit? Is it all a big litmus test to see how strong someone's stomach is? Christ.

On the website slashdot it was a common occurrence for posters to provide a seemingly relevant link that ended up being the goatse image. This is how I first encountered it. How someone could forget about it after seeing it once I don't know. This makes me suspect that on subconscious level aameen enjoyed it.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:15 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:
majoraphasia wrote:
How in the hell do people hear about this kind of bullshit? Is it all a big litmus test to see how strong someone's stomach is? Christ.

On the website slashdot it was a common occurrence for posters to provide a seemingly relevant link that ended up being the goatse image. This is how I first encountered it. How someone could forget about it after seeing it once I don't know. This makes me suspect that on subconscious level aameen enjoyed it.

So the new thing is "Goatse-rolling", then....? :D

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm
Now I am tempted to look up Goatse, but I know I shouldnt....however the link didnt bother me, I have worked in a pub and seen drunk people doing that in real life, generally in my direction.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:34 pm
Leopolda wrote:
Now I am tempted to look up Goatse, but I know I shouldnt....however the link didnt bother me, I have worked in a pub and seen drunk people doing that in real life, generally in my direction.

Seriously, the link I posted is absolutely tame compared to Goatse. Let's put it this way: if you thought that "2 Girls, 1 Cup" was OK, then Goatse probably won't be that bad for you.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:37 pm
Anyone who thought *2 girls one cup* was ok needs help....not that I have ever seen it, I didnt need to it was all explained to me several times by my boss 0_o

Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:57 pm
Ragnarok73 wrote:
Leopolda wrote:

Seriously, the link I posted is absolutely tame compared to Goatse. Let's put it this way: if you thought that "2 Girls, 1 Cup" was OK, then Goatse probably won't be that bad for you.

Now that's a reference we can all nod along to. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone has actually seen it; people bring it up to say they haven't, and would never, watch it.

Whether it's sexual perversion or performance art I'll give the people behind 2 Girls, 1 Cup this: what you've done is so infamous that I've heard 8-year-olds make reference to it. I'm pretty sure that's one of the seven signs of Apocalypse.

Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:28 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:
Leopolda wrote:

Now that's a reference we can all nod along to. I'm beginning to wonder if anyone has actually seen it; people bring it up to say they haven't, and would never, watch it.

Whether it's sexual perversion or performance art I'll give the people behind 2 Girls, 1 Cup this: what you've done is so infamous that I've heard 8-year-olds make reference to it. I'm pretty sure that's one of the seven signs of Apocalypse.

I know a couple people who have seen it, and I saw about 2 seconds of it before closing the window because I knew what it was...

The fact that ANYONE made this should be one of the seven signs of the Apocalypse.

Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:58 am