Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Sep 03, 2014 3:44 am

Shia Lebouf = Wii Hater/ Billy Mays Bit The Bucket 
Post Shia Lebouf = Wii Hater/ Billy Mays Bit The Bucket
Billy Mays bit the bucket. True to form, he devoured it in one cartoonishly huge gulp. This weekend, he complained of head pains after bumping his head on a flight Saturday evening. By Sunday evening, he was dead.

Now, after Farrah Fawcett, Ed McMahon, Michael Jackson met their maker this past week, Billy Mays and his obnoxious voice will now possibly be echoing through heaven or hell. I can't say that isn't at least entertaining.

In more positive news, Shia LeBouf, often on my 'not cool' list, performed a heroic act this weekend by insulting the Nintendo Wii, stating that it's 'kind of an amateur console'.

The link is here: http://videogames.yahoo.com/events/plugged-in/shia-won-t-play-with-megan-but-will-bite-the-hand-that-feeds-him-/1329254

Now, to a rational man like me, who says the Wii serves no purpose of any kind to the male over 8 years of age, this is like a beautiful, celebrity-sponsored quip of wisdom. Are actors more like us in personality than we dare attempt to imagine? Is Shia LeBouf going to perform Edward II one day? Will Billy Mays get a biopic ("What's Oxi Clean Got To Do With It?") in the next few years? I can't wait for the answers.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:51 am
Post Re: Shia Lebouf = Wii Hater/ Billy Mays Bit The Bucket
about the Shia thing, I must say I only own a Wii - yes, instead of having a Play Station 3, I have a Wii and a Blu-Ray player - and I love it. granted, a LOT of crap games are produced for the consoles, but there are a couple of gems here and there - the Mario games, No More Heroes, The Conduit, House of the Dead Overkill, Madworld and many more -, most of them which I own.

so yeah, it WAS brave for him to state that - considering the Wii is a popular console among "softcore" gamers - but that doesn't mean I agree with him.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 12:02 pm
Sebastian wrote:
about the Shia thing, I must say I only own a Wii - yes, instead of having a Play Station 3, I have a Wii and a Blu-Ray player - and I love it. granted, a LOT of crap games are produced for the consoles, but there are a couple of gems here and there - the Mario games, No More Heroes, The Conduit, House of the Dead Overkill, Madworld and many more -, most of them which I own.

so yeah, it WAS brave for him to state that - considering the Wii is a popular console among "softcore" gamers - but that doesn't mean I agree with him.

If Shia was a "hardcore" gamer, he'd have pissed all over every console with the possible exception of the XBox 360. Shia would then have said that PC gaming is the only way to go.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:10 pm
Well celebrities opinions mean aboslutely NOTHING to me, so what if La beouf dosen't like the Wii, celebrities tend to be kinda ignorant about the gaming scene anyways, so I couldn't care less what they love/hate.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 2:18 pm
I don't own any of the new systems. But Wii has the new Punch Out. If that's not good enough for this kid then he can sniff dead rhino testicles for an eternity.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 3:32 pm
Bondurant wrote:
I don't own any of the new systems. But Wii has the new Punch Out. If that's not good enough for this kid then he can sniff dead rhino testicles for an eternity.

now THAT'S something I would pay to see. definitely more entertaining than watching him outrun explosions or run from giant, CGI robots...

Mon Jun 29, 2009 5:57 pm
I am planning to buy the wii for the sports/fitness games, but I am pretty sure I will always stick with playstation for my RPGs.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:25 pm
Shia Lebeouf also said that he would want to have sex with his mom. If she wasn't his mom

Mon Jun 29, 2009 7:44 pm
Arsenal84 wrote:
Shia Lebeouf also said that he would want to have sex with his mom. If she wasn't his mom
Yeah, and he also mentioned he'd watched his parents have sex, 2 things we REALLy didn't need to know! :o

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:53 pm
Vexer wrote:
Arsenal84 wrote:
Yeah, and he also mentioned he'd watched his parents have sex, 2 things we REALLy didn't need to know! :o

You guys are joking right? Nobody is that perverted right? You guys are just putting one over this forum right?

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE!!!!!!!

Mon Jun 29, 2009 10:56 pm
Bravo, Mr. Lebouf. After listening to the likes of George Clooney and Angelina Jolie go on and on about 'genocide this' and 'genocide that' it's refreshing that someone was willing to take the risk to push himself to the front of the ranks and declare Nintendo's Wii less than stellar. As Dan Rather would say: Courage.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:05 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
Bravo, Mr. Lebouf. After listening to the likes of George Clooney and Angelina Jolie go on and on about 'genocide this' and 'genocide that' it's refreshing that someone was willing to take the risk to push himself to the front of the ranks and declare Nintendo's Wii less than stellar. As Dan Rather would say: Courage.

Hey, the kid's got his priorities.

Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:17 pm
Patrick wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Arsenal84 wrote:

You guys are joking right? Nobody is that perverted right? You guys are just putting one over this forum right?

Oh man I wish I was! But what can I say, La Beouf is one VERY strange individual, I wonder if eithe rof those thing scontributed to his alcoholism, I wouldn't be surprised! :lol:

Tue Jun 30, 2009 2:32 am
Vexer wrote:
Patrick wrote:

Oh man I wish I was! But what can I say, La Beouf is one VERY strange individual, I wonder if eithe rof those thing scontributed to his alcoholism, I wouldn't be surprised! :lol:

There IS also the possibility that Shia's mother is a total MILF type that most of us would bang in a country minute. :twisted:

Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:11 am
Ragnarok73 wrote:
There IS also the possibility that Shia's mother is a total MILF type that most of us would bang in a country minute. :twisted:

The spoils of the internet:

Shia Labeouf's mother, Shayna

So how long is this country mile you speak of, Ragnarok?

Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:38 am
majoraphasia wrote:
Ragnarok73 wrote:

So how long is this country mile you speak of, Ragnarok?

I did say "possibility" just in case Shia's mother turned to look exactly as she does in your photo above. Holy shiiiiiiii..... :(

P.S.: For me, "country minute" would pretty much mean "not in a bazillion years if she was the last woman on the @&@$@#@ planet". Seriously, I wouldn't touch her with Shia's.....

P.P.S.: I had to make sure to remove that image from my reply. Seriously, what's the matter with you?! Now I need a Brillo Pad for my eyes and frontal brain lobes!! @#%#@%@#%@#%!!!! <*shiver*>

Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:23 am
MY EYEES!!!

MINE ONCE PERFECTLY WORKING EYES!!!

goddammit mark.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:32 pm
aameen wrote:
goddammit mark.

Ragnarok73 wrote:
P.P.S.: I had to make sure
to remove that image from my reply. Seriously, what's the matter with
you?! Now I need a Brillo Pad for my eyes and frontal brain lobes!!
@#%#@%@#%@#%!!!! <*shiver*>

It's with some sadness that I report the two things I hear most frequently are the following:

1. goddammit mark.
2. Seriously, what's the matter with you?!

Even while standing in line, waiting to pay for a gallon of milk, I'm almost certain to hear one of the those two things.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:52 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
It's with some sadness that I report the two things I hear most frequently are the following:

1. goddammit mark.

Even while standing in line, waiting to pay for a gallon of milk, I'm almost certain to hear one of the those two things.

Um, what are you doing to get people to say that to you in a public place? :shock:

Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:00 am
Ragnarok73 wrote:
majoraphasia wrote:

1. goddammit mark.

Um, what are you doing to get people to say that to you in a public place? :shock:

Loudly mourning the death of Billy Mays, of course.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:05 am