Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 8:11 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
A post your pictures thread? 
Post Re: A post your pictures thread?
aameen wrote:
woah...brothers.

really?
of all the movies i've missed, citizen kane, the original king kong, casablanca......

Evil Dead?

all right, gents. im on it. give me 3 days. will report back.

:lol: I'm just glad that no-one noticed the last line of my Bruce Campbell explanation-post.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:15 am
ed_metal_head wrote:
aameen wrote:
woah...brothers.

really?
of all the movies i've missed, citizen kane, the original king kong, casablanca......

Evil Dead?

all right, gents. im on it. give me 3 days. will report back.

:lol: I'm just glad that no-one noticed the last line of my Bruce Campbell explanation-post.

i was about to point it out, but then thought against it.

Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:28 pm
It's sad that so few of us actually posted pictures.....but it looks like one of my friends uploaded another video with me in it. I'm not killing zombies but in one moment I'm doing the Thriller dance and in another I'm playing bass....kind of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_uEP_0etzc

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:29 pm
I didn't even know this thread existed. Time to post some pictures!

My current Avatar:

Other pic (kinda blurry)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm
Of all the threads in the world, Patrick had to bump this one. It did remind me that aameen removed his photo as quickly as he posted it. I'll have to remember to call him a pussy when next I speak to him, which might be never.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 pm
Patrick wrote:
It's sad that so few of us actually posted pictures.....but it looks like one of my friends uploaded another video with me in it. I'm not killing zombies but in one moment I'm doing the Thriller dance and in another I'm playing bass....kind of.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_uEP_0etzc

Actually Patrick, I thought your acting was pretty decent in this one. I liked the ending.

As long as we're all posting videos of work done with us in it, here are three things I've been in (all of which I've written, directed, and starred in).

Careless: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0V_i2j-MEwI
The Living: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yObd4C79tFc
Alive - Convergence: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGsErn2kQfA

Careless and The Living were planned and shot over the course of a few days, though The Living has a lot more thought behind it.

Alive, on the other hand, was subjected to many months of planning and editing. It's 15 minutes in its shortest form and up to 20 minutes in its longest. Think of the difference between Brazil the classic and Brazil: The Love Conquers All Version... except it's more like Alive the piece of shit and Alive the piece of diarrhea. I can't fathom how I got a B. In any case, the segment that's on YouTube is the best part. My character is the second dead body, though since I'm behind the camera someone else is playing him.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:37 am
Anyone who is Facebook friends with me knows I'm a photography whore. However, the rest of you are about to find out... Brace yourself for some vain f%^&ing s*^& up the f^&*ing a@$

Attachment:
File comment: My latest picture. Taken because people think I don't show my face enough. Well, here's all the face you can handle!
4239659998_2d2d5a1e73.jpg
4239659998_2d2d5a1e73.jpg [ 110.47 KiB | Viewed 1424 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Me as a leather-clad super-hero.
LEATHER SEX.jpg
LEATHER SEX.jpg [ 17.87 KiB | Viewed 1421 times ]

Attachment:
File comment: Flex it, hoes ! ! !
PHIL MUSCLE.jpg
PHIL MUSCLE.jpg [ 18.65 KiB | Viewed 1415 times ]

I think that covers the basics of what an ass I am. If anyone is curious as to how much of an aforementioned photo whore then friend me on Facebook. Be forewarned: You might lose yourself in the quicksand of my delusi'o'ville.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:33 pm
Evenflow8112 wrote:
I like pics, but like Trevor, I don't want to depress anyone with my gorgeousness. Life is hard enough without me giving people self esteem issues ;)

Liar...now I have self-esteem issues!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:42 pm
Director

Evenflow8112 wrote:
Anyone who is Facebook friends with me knows I'm a photography whore. However, the rest of you are about to find out... Brace yourself for some vain f%^&ing s*^& up the f^&*ing a@$

I have a question: How do you work out your abs?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:52 am
Profile YIM
corpen11 wrote:
Evenflow8112 wrote:

I have a question: How do you work out your abs?

This is either the creepiest post in Reelviews history (and unintentionally hilarious), or one of the funniest jokes in Reelviews history. Either way, I like it.

The fact that Evenflow didn't respond makes me laugh even harder.

Thu Jan 14, 2010 1:24 pm
Nobody?

Nobody (but corpen11 and Patrick) is going to make even a single comment to the most amazing, couldn't-possibly-be-happening post in this forum's history?

Did you ever see the South Park when Cartman saw the funniest thing he'd ever seen and it blew out his capacity to find humor in anything -- it was that funny?

Well, that just happened to me. And I can only assume that Evenflow8112's post had a similar effect on others. For we have been sent a post so mind-blowing and Holy Fucking Hell stunning that the very safety of the universe has been threatened. Whether the narcissism is real or not hardly matters -- the very fabric of existence cannot tolerate even a move in that post's direction. It was *SPECTACULAR*.

If more posts like that, and many of my very own, continue we'll have to find Superman so he may fly around the world and right so many cosmic wrongs.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:29 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
Nobody?

Nobody (but corpen11 and Patrick) is going to make even a single comment to the most amazing, couldn't-possibly-be-happening post in this forum's history?

Did you ever see the South Park when Cartman saw the funniest thing he'd ever seen and it blew out his capacity to find humor in anything -- it was that funny?

Well, that just happened to me. And I can only assume that Evenflow8112's post had a similar effect on others. For we have been sent a post so mind-blowing and Holy Fucking Hell stunning that the very safety of the universe has been threatened. Whether the narcissism is real or not hardly matters -- the very fabric of existence cannot tolerate even a move in that post's direction. It was *SPECTACULAR*.

If more posts like that, and many of my very own, continue we'll have to find Superman so he may fly around the world and right so many cosmic wrongs.

Major, Phillip wasn't kidding that he's a photo-whore on facebook. That's just a mere 0.0000000001% of his photos on facebook. And be thankful that Philip has his shirt on in all of these photos.

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:31 pm
My only comment on the Phil pictures: Why doesn't anyone use a camera timer anymore? Couldn't you just set the camera down or on a tripod instead of taking the default facebook/myspace camera in the mirror picture?

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:45 pm
Patrick wrote:
majoraphasia wrote:
Nobody?

Major, Phillip wasn't kidding that he's a photo-whore on facebook. That's just a mere 0.0000000001% of his photos on facebook. And be thankful that Philip has his shirt on in all of these photos.

And that's precisely why, out of the mods on this site, Patrick gets the left kidney and Trevor gets the right. Hey! That rhymed! Neat!

Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:48 pm
Well, it seems you guys and my girlfriend have one thing in common; you don't shut up about me :)

Corpen: What the hell, dude? Not cool. I think.
Pete: Hahaha I hate you (but not really).
Patrick: If you're allowed to post that grill 24/7, then I should be allowed to post shirtless for my friend list of thousands.
Stiefmo: Camera timer? I'm a dude who likes to take pictures, not Federico Fellini. Next you'll be asking me to hire Roger Deakins to make my bathroom look moodier...
Majoraphasia: I have no idea if your posts on this thread are collections of insults to me or ironic congratulatory gestures. But, either way, you were missed.

Also....

Attachments:
File comment: A timed picture of my face, so stiefmo can stfu-mo.
Smily Phil.jpg
Smily Phil.jpg [ 23.12 KiB | Viewed 1321 times ]
Tue Jan 19, 2010 2:32 am
This is me laughing right now. :lol:

Some of you all might be sick.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 11:15 am
[quote="Evenflow8112]
Majoraphasia: I have no idea if your posts on this thread are collections of insults to me or ironic congratulatory gestures. But, either way, you were missed.
.[/quote]

My comments were made in the spirit of the post to which I was responding. Namely: in humor. Or humour as that guy Ted Metalhead would have it. I make a terrible drag queen and a poorer troll. And, as always: there's no joy like Reelviews Forum joy.

Tue Jan 19, 2010 4:21 pm
ed_metal_head wrote:
Of all the threads in the world, Patrick had to bump this one. It did remind me that aameen removed his photo as quickly as he posted it. I'll have to remember to call him a pussy when next I speak to him, which might be never.

haha.....well....watch who you're calling a pussy. i might come on this steed to kick your ass.

yeah. this was ....november i think.....
current state - shorter hair :( ...longer beard :) . thinner...a lot thinner....so basically...less awesome.

Attachments:
File comment: his name was jimmy
15559_1069595715651_1698840439_135469_4824455_n.jpg
15559_1069595715651_1698840439_135469_4824455_n.jpg [ 27.2 KiB | Viewed 1222 times ]
Sat Feb 20, 2010 9:30 am
aameen wrote:
ed_metal_head wrote:

haha.....well....watch who you're calling a pussy. i might come on this steed to kick your ass.

yeah. this was ....november i think.....
current state - shorter hair :( ...longer beard :) . thinner...a lot thinner....so basically...less awesome.

Sweet, my reverse psychology worked. I must say that beard is already pretty thick. Not to get too personal, but who's that guy on your right? You know, the one who's feeling up your head.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:56 am
ed_metal_head wrote:
Sweet, my reverse psychology worked. I must say that beard is already pretty thick. Not to get too personal, but who's that guy on your right? You know, the one who's feeling up your head.

:lol:

also, never thick enough, in my book.....going for a complete hobo look. hobo or jesus....only different skin colour, hair colour, and proper dress sense.

Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:11 pm
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next