Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:44 pm

A post your pictures thread? 
Post A post your pictures thread?
I thought it might be great to put a face to some of the names here. I dunno what the mods think about this idea but I suppose I'll find out!

:D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:17 pm
Post Re: A post your pictures thread?
hmm...good idea. we already know what the mods(except trevor) - james, sheryl, phil(evenflow), patrick, and rob (if you can apply ageing graphics to his kid photo.) look like. patrick from his blog. phil from his youtube "acting" video. some of the people here have an vague idea what i look like. majoraphasia from his avatars. same for bob harris, commodore...

quite a lot actually. :lol: but still, good idea. im in full support.

so...to start this off...

i'll wait for someone to post a photo first. :)

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:40 pm
aameen wrote:
hmm...good idea. we already know what the mods(except trevor) - james, sheryl, phil(evenflow), patrick, and rob (if you can apply ageing graphics to his kid photo.) look like. patrick from his blog. phil from his youtube "acting" video. some of the people here have an vague idea what i look like. majoraphasia from his avatars. same for bob harris, commodore...

Is there a free-hosting site or something like that which would enable me to post a URL?

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:43 pm
You don't want to know what I look like...

...my beauty would just be too overwhelming.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:48 pm
Moovy1 wrote:
aameen wrote:

Is there a free-hosting site or something like that which would enable me to post a URL?

you can attach a file to the post itself, although there is an annoying file size limit. so, i suggest imageshack. http://imageshack.us/

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 pm

I generally don't think I'm very attractive, but this is a decent picture of me. If the picture's too big... sorry.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:56 pm
Trevor wrote:

Funny! And true, no doubt. When I first caught site of your avatar I felt God's smile upon me and, when I saw it a second time, I wept tears of pure wine for a week.

I've been in four of my avatars and that includes the creepy one currently right over there on the left side of your screen. It's a heavily manipulated photo of a shadow puppet I made when I got my digital camera. I try to avert my eyes when it's on screen.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:58 pm
majoraphasia wrote:
Trevor wrote:

Funny! And true, no doubt. When I first caught site of your avatar I felt God's smile upon me and, when I saw it a second time, I wept tears of pure wine for a week.

actually, i think his avatar is the best on this site.

but thats only cuz i haven't got one. :lol: if i start posting my 'pieces' you would be drowning in a wine flood, mefriend.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:05 pm
Well since I'm egomaniacal bastard, I'll eventually post all the pics I have from Horrorhound where I met lots of people.

But for the time being I have something better....a video where I talk and stuff! It's the final segment, I forget what time-code it starts but it's probably around the 7:00 mark, give or take 20 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlWscGM-YeU

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:17 pm
as promised, from the same "photo session" that i posted from earlier: revel in my rugged good looks. remember, that's from a year or 2 back. i have much wilder hair now. and much better ruggedness.

EDIT: i'll repost after i resize it. currently im working with a power cut, maybe in 1 or 2 hours.

no, i wont resize it. unless you're working on a 1900x1200 like i am, i suggest "crtl" and "-".

PS-my nose looks kinda big.

Last edited by aameen on Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:59 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:26 pm
It's so big....and so is the picture :D

Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:33 pm
Patrick wrote:
It's so big....and so is the picture :D

c'mon dude.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:23 am
Patrick wrote:

But for the time being I have something better....a video where I talk and stuff! It's the final segment, I forget what time-code it starts but it's probably around the 7:00 mark, give or take 20 seconds.

People, I have three words for you: TOTALLY WORTH IT. Even if you're rolling with dial-up, make the time. Patrick's last line of the clip, especially.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:44 am
Patrick wrote:
Well since I'm egomaniacal bastard, I'll eventually post all the pics I have from Horrorhound where I met lots of people.

:lol:

what is it about bad acting thats so good?
[Reveal] Spoiler:
also, at first i thought the chick playing ana boom boom was patrick's sister. i dont know why, maybe because they've got similar features. anyway, when they started to get it on, i thought, maybe not.

i cannot believe i just used a spoiler tag.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:57 am
aameen wrote:
Patrick wrote:

:lol:

what is it about bad acting thats so good?
[Reveal] Spoiler:
also, at first i thought the chick playing ana boom boom was patrick's sister. i dont know why, maybe because they've got similar features. anyway, when they started to get it on, i thought, maybe not.

i cannot believe i just used a spoiler tag.

AHHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAA! I need to watch it again to better scrutinize the girl, maybe picture her standing next to Michael Biehn. I was so delighted by the 'I like how you think,' line that it's shoved aside the memory of the rest.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:04 am
No, the chick who played Amy is not my sister or related to me in anyway. And this was our attempt at Grindhouse...at least that's what I tell myself before my bad acting gets too depressing.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:04 am
Quote:

Haha...You look nerdy...Are you a proud nerd?

Btw Can I work in your future productions?

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:10 am
rishi85 wrote:
Quote:

Haha...You look nerdy...Are you a proud nerd?

Btw Can I work in your future productions?

Yes I'm a nerd and tolerant of it!

And don't you live outside the US...and it's not my productions, the director is the mastermind I'm just a soilder.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:39 am
i was bored and was thinking, do we have any famous people here? except james, that is. anyone who's photo could be found on google images. then i thought of holloway. him being a CEO and all, or something.

the results were just nothing short of beautiful.

then i got to guessing which one he was.

Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:53 pm
The last one, obviously. The grain only helps confirm his identity further.

I like pics, but like Trevor, I don't want to depress anyone with my gorgeousness. Life is hard enough without me giving people self esteem issues ;)

Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:17 pm