Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 9:52 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread 
Author Message
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: UNDER THE SKIN
H.I. McDonough wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Strongly disagree about Lindsay being a "trainwreck" :roll: she looks pretty damn good these days(she's also scheduled to film a movie next month called "Inconceivable"

On a sidenote, trainwreck is a term I absolutely hate, it feels like bullying whenever gossip rags use it to refer to celebrities.

Well, she hasn't exactly fully rebounded; she's still relegated to the Hollywood C and D lists by most. It was all the product of a perfect storm of achieving success when she was still a child, having stupid, undisciplined, fame-hungry parents, her own hard partying, and letting her fame go straight to her head. It's a shame, since, unlike other troubled celebs such as, say, Britney Spears or Tara Reid, I thought Lindsay was genuinely talented.

Anyway, back to "Under the Skin"...

I think Lindsay is still very talented(don't believe me, check out "The Canyons", one of her finest performances), true she hasn't fully rebounded yet, but she's getting there(and i'd say she's at least B-list considering that she worked with someone as famous as Paul Schrader) Spears and Reid are also genuinely talented IMO. I truly felt sorry for Spears when the paps we're relentless mocking her for being "crazy", (that's the very definition of bullying if you ask me), I just wanted to grab those cameras and shove them down their goddamn throats. As for Reid, OK she does admittedly party a little too much, but she has done some great acting in films like "Girl", The Fields, Unnatural Causes, Silent Partner, Around The Fire and Devil's Pond.


Thu Apr 10, 2014 1:47 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Posts: 391
Post Re: UNDER THE SKIN
Quote:
I think Lindsay is still very talented(don't believe me, check out "The Canyons", one of her finest performances), true she hasn't fully rebounded yet, but she's getting there(and i'd say she's at least B-list considering that she worked with someone as famous as Paul Schrader)


Lohan was in a position once to do movies like Scarlett Johanssen and Jennifer Lawrence. Where Johanssen has done Avengers,Her and Lucy, Lohan has done zero. Where Lawrence has done X-men,Hunger Games and American Hustle,Lohan has done zero. The photographers are not her biggest problem but her dysfunctional behavior which makes her unemployable and tabloid fodder. Check the NY Times article about the movie Canyons and how somehow Schrader got any kind of performance from her at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/magazine/here-is-what-happens-when-you-cast-lindsay-lohan-in-your-movie.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0


Fri Apr 11, 2014 6:30 am
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: UNDER THE SKIN
oakenshield32 wrote:
Quote:
I think Lindsay is still very talented(don't believe me, check out "The Canyons", one of her finest performances), true she hasn't fully rebounded yet, but she's getting there(and i'd say she's at least B-list considering that she worked with someone as famous as Paul Schrader)


Lohan was in a position once to do movies like Scarlett Johanssen and Jennifer Lawrence. Where Johanssen has done Avengers,Her and Lucy, Lohan has done zero. Where Lawrence has done X-men,Hunger Games and American Hustle,Lohan has done zero. The photographers are not her biggest problem but her dysfunctional behavior which makes her unemployable and tabloid fodder. Check the NY Times article about the movie Canyons and how somehow Schrader got any kind of performance from her at all.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/01/13/magazine/here-is-what-happens-when-you-cast-lindsay-lohan-in-your-movie.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Yes i've already read that article but I wouldn't use that alone to judge her as a person, it's not all "dysfunctional behavior", the paps ARE a problem and many of the stories about her that pop-up on gossip sites like TMZ are either heavily exaggerated or flat-out false.

If you watched her TV series on OWN, you'll see that she actually almost DID have a role in "Avengers"(I believe it was the role that went to Cobie Smulders), and she didn't miss the chance cause of her "behavior" or anything like that, it was simply because her agent didn't push hard enough for the role, her management in general wasn't putting in the effort needed to get her signifiant roles that she otherwise could have got.

So no she hasn't done "zero", she's done some indie films and good ones at that. EVERY celebrity is "tabloid fodder" regardless of how they behave, gossip sites will take anything out of context for the sake of generating pageviews.

Also Schrader did praise her performance regardless of everything else, so obviously she has some talent.


Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:03 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director

Joined: Wed Aug 03, 2011 10:11 pm
Posts: 391
Post Re: UNDER THE SKIN
Quote:
If you watched her TV series on OWN, you'll see that she actually almost DID have a role in "Avengers"(I believe it was the role that went to Cobie Smulders), and she didn't miss the chance cause of her "behavior" or anything like that, it was simply because her agent didn't push hard enough for the role, her management in general wasn't putting in the effort needed to get her signifiant roles that she otherwise could have got.


That is kind of of generous interpretation of her comments. Lohan says she had it and Lohan said her managers messed it up but it sounds more or less like a baldfaced lie. Since she is still uninsurable to work in large studio films I don't think Marvel would have considered her given there is a small army of pretty actresses clones in Hollywood to choose from without her baggage. The magazines are a problem but on the other hand without the 24/7 news cycle and internet she would have disappeared into obscurity. I feel bad that she is missing her window when she was holding a golden ticket but like any number of first round draft bust in the NFL the game doesn't build character but it brings the character out in you. The character she has shown the world is not a good one so far but Hollywood is at least a place of 2nd chances like for Robert Downey Jr who was in a very similar place not so long ago.


Fri Apr 11, 2014 8:48 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: UNDER THE SKIN
oakenshield32 wrote:
Quote:
If you watched her TV series on OWN, you'll see that she actually almost DID have a role in "Avengers"(I believe it was the role that went to Cobie Smulders), and she didn't miss the chance cause of her "behavior" or anything like that, it was simply because her agent didn't push hard enough for the role, her management in general wasn't putting in the effort needed to get her signifiant roles that she otherwise could have got.


That is kind of of generous interpretation of her comments. Lohan says she had it and Lohan said her managers messed it up but it sounds more or less like a baldfaced lie. Since she is still uninsurable to work in large studio films I don't think Marvel would have considered her given there is a small army of pretty actresses clones in Hollywood to choose from without her baggage. The magazines are a problem but on the other hand without the 24/7 news cycle and internet she would have disappeared into obscurity. I feel bad that she is missing her window when she was holding a golden ticket but like any number of first round draft bust in the NFL the game doesn't build character but it brings the character out in you. The character she has shown the world is not a good one so far but Hollywood is at least a place of 2nd chances like for Robert Downey Jr who was in a very similar place not so long ago.

Did you actually watch the show? It's not a "baldfaced" lie just cause you say so :roll: You've got no proof of that, that's a fallacious interpretation of what she said. She wouldn't have dissapeared regardless of the news cycle and whatnot and she hasn't "missed her window" yet, far from it, her new film sounds like it has plenty of potential, true she may not have shown the best character at times, but I truly believe she has turned a corner for the better.


Fri Apr 11, 2014 10:58 pm
Profile
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 am
Posts: 983
Location: Laurel, MD
Post The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Okay, ya'll. Here it is, our very own Lindsay Lohan thread! Drop some thoughts on her here if you like, and you can branch off into other celebrity gossip, too. Just don't interrupt a current, non-Lohan movie with this and we're cool.

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/ken.rossman.5


Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:08 am
Profile
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Posts: 773
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
KWRoss wrote:
Okay, ya'll. Here it is, our very own Lindsay Lohan thread! Drop some thoughts on her here if you like, and you can branch off into other celebrity gossip, too. Just don't interrupt a current, non-Lohan movie with this and we're cool.


Riddle me this, Kenjamin: is talk about Lindsay Lohan really all that off-topic when discussing a movie about a streetwalking alien who fucks random men and intermittently flashes her breasts?

_________________
Which are you drinking? The water or the wave?


Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:21 am
Profile
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:37 am
Posts: 983
Location: Laurel, MD
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Mark III wrote:
KWRoss wrote:
Okay, ya'll. Here it is, our very own Lindsay Lohan thread! Drop some thoughts on her here if you like, and you can branch off into other celebrity gossip, too. Just don't interrupt a current, non-Lohan movie with this and we're cool.


Riddle me this, Kenjamin: is talk about Lindsay Lohan really all that off-topic when discussing a movie about a streetwalking alien who fucks random men and intermittently flashes her breasts?


Hmmmmmm, good question. I better sleep on that one. ;)

_________________
https://www.facebook.com/ken.rossman.5


Sat Apr 12, 2014 12:53 am
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am
Posts: 2383
Location: Lancashire, England.
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
A very specific thread - Lohan needs to clean her act up if she wants a career. She looks about 40 in some photos.

I guess if she completely turned her life around, she could regenerate in the next 5 years if a producer or director gives her a chance in a good film.

Otherwise she'll be fodder for direct to DVD exploitation flicks in perpetuity

_________________
... because I'm a wild animal


Tue Apr 15, 2014 6:47 am
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 09, 2012 10:26 am
Posts: 226
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
LiLo is listed in numerous "most difficult to work with" lists alongside a fair number of slipped-A list celebrities. It gets to a point that the baggage you bring into a project isn't worth the benefit you can bring to that project. LiLo's head is in her ass if she thinks she's not replaceable. Every year new, young, fresh-faced girls show up (in some cases from nowhere) who want to work in movies or TV and don't bring a stink with them. Do you remember all the trouble that Hailee Steinfeld got into? Nope. Neither does the insurance company or producer for her next picture.
Having your lead/co-star in rehab or jail would cause costly delays. That's not the tabloid or pap's fault.

_________________
______________________________
Specializing in rodent behavior modification.
-Watch me pull a habit out of rat.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:25 am
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Awf Hand wrote:
LiLo is listed in numerous "most difficult to work with" lists alongside a fair number of slipped-A list celebrities. It gets to a point that the baggage you bring into a project isn't worth the benefit you can bring to that project. LiLo's head is in her ass if she thinks she's not replaceable. Every year new, young, fresh-faced girls show up (in some cases from nowhere) who want to work in movies or TV and don't bring a stink with them. Do you remember all the trouble that Hailee Steinfeld got into? Nope. Neither does the insurance company or producer for her next picture.
Having your lead/co-star in rehab or jail would cause costly delays. That's not the tabloid or pap's fault.

No her head is not "up her ass" nor is she "bringing in baggage" :roll:

She hasn't been in rehab or jail for awhile now, so I don't really see what the point of mentioning that is :?

Also she's FAR from the only actor that's listed as "difficult" to work with, Michelle Pfeiffer is also said to be nightmare to deal with, yet she still gets roles. So she'll do just fine, she's doing a movie next month, so obviously people still believe in her.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:09 pm
Profile
Assistant Director
User avatar

Joined: Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:43 pm
Posts: 773
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
All kidding aside, Lohan is an unwelcome spot: her celebrity is the consequence of being troubled and having squandered the good will that peaked -- a decade ago -- with Mean Girls. She doesn't have the benefit of being promising-but-pitiful like Robert Downey Jr., either. Part of this is that she's a woman and thus gets to feel all the Madonna-whore scorn of an opinionated internet goon squad and another element is that she's now more famous for having squandered good fortune, more famous for being a drug-addled wreck, than she was as a cute kid performer. Or: her fame is maintained because she's no longer the sweet Disney kid but the Disney kid that threw it away. That's going to take some serious reinvention and The Canyons, wherein she plays a drug-addled slut that could easily be confused for the Lindsay Lohan of the tabloids, is probably a poor way to start.

One guy on one forum doing a Chris Crocker act, sincere as it may be, isn't going to change any minds about Lohan. Who on earth envies her position? People love to see her fail and stumble at each comeback attempt. The OWN show is great charity for her but, alas, she's now more famous for being Lindsay Lohan than she is for being an actress. Good luck to her.

_________________
Which are you drinking? The water or the wave?


Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:11 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Nothing wrong with The Canyons, she gave a fantastic performance in that film.

This isn't a "Chris Crocker act"(hate that moron BTW), i'm not trying to "change" anyone's mind here. I'm merely stating my opinions on Lindsay, if you don't agree that's fine, but don't expect to convince me that you're absolutely right about her and that i'm absolutely wrong.

The people that love to see her fail are the lowlife scum that populate the comments section on seedy gossip sites like TMZ and Radaronline, people with no lives who want the worst to happen to her because it's the only thing that will bring meaning to their own pathetic existence. But there are plenty of people who DO genuinely want her to succeed.

For many people she is pitiful, otherwise she wouldn't have got a reality show in the first place. I can easily see her making a comeback like RDJ, it's not THAT farfetched.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:55 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am
Posts: 375
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Vexer wrote:
Nothing wrong with The Canyons, she gave a fantastic performance in that film.


He didn't say anything was wrong with her performance. What he said (which is undeniably true) is that she played a part that was fairly close to her life/how people perceived her life, in a film almost no one liked or respected. If you dug it, more power to you, but at the very least you have to acknowledge that in retrospect it didn't win her any fans, and that's what Marky Mark is saying. It didn't put her closer to a comeback.

Vexer wrote:
For many people she is pitiful, otherwise she wouldn't have got a reality show in the first place. I can easily see her making a comeback like RDJ, it's not THAT farfetched.


It really is, though. Certainly you have every right to love her and root for her, but she's never had the charisma that RDJ had or has, and there were simply many more people rooting for RDJ than are rooting for Lohan. I'm talking about my personal opinion, I'm talking about the general public and more importantly, Hollywood.

I agree with you that the people who just love to see her fail are scumbags. But I don't think she even merits that type of attention or emotion from most of those type of scumbags, I think they've moved on. I mean, she's doing stuff like The View and 2 Broke Girls now, so she's neither a train wreck or relevant. She's just kinda there. Again, I'm not saying what people should feel or even what I'm feeling, I'm just saying that she doesn't have the fans, the gravitas, the obvious talent or the consistently good choices that RDJ had at a similar stage that would signal a comeback.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 7:13 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Shade2 wrote:
Vexer wrote:
Nothing wrong with The Canyons, she gave a fantastic performance in that film.


He didn't say anything was wrong with her performance. What he said (which is undeniably true) is that she played a part that was fairly close to her life/how people perceived her life, in a film almost no one liked or respected. If you dug it, more power to you, but at the very least you have to acknowledge that in retrospect it didn't win her any fans, and that's what Marky Mark is saying. It didn't put her closer to a comeback.

Vexer wrote:
For many people she is pitiful, otherwise she wouldn't have got a reality show in the first place. I can easily see her making a comeback like RDJ, it's not THAT farfetched.


It really is, though. Certainly you have every right to love her and root for her, but she's never had the charisma that RDJ had or has, and there were simply many more people rooting for RDJ than are rooting for Lohan. I'm talking about my personal opinion, I'm talking about the general public and more importantly, Hollywood.

I agree with you that the people who just love to see her fail are scumbags. But I don't think she even merits that type of attention or emotion from most of those type of scumbags, I think they've moved on. I mean, she's doing stuff like The View and 2 Broke Girls now, so she's neither a train wreck or relevant. She's just kinda there. Again, I'm not saying what people should feel or even what I'm feeling, I'm just saying that she doesn't have the fans, the gravitas, the obvious talent or the consistently good choices that RDJ had at a similar stage that would signal a comeback.
I don't see anything wrong with her playing a part like that, for me the fact that it was similar to how people perceived her life only made her performance that much stronger. You don't know for sure that it didn't win her any fans, you can't factually prove something like that. I think it did put her one-step closer to a comeback in a way, so it's a start at the very least. Also saying "almost no-one liked or respected" the film is a pretty huge stretch, it's not exactly one of those films that always shows up on IMDB's 100 worst movies list, and even some critics that didn't like the film did praise Lohan's performance nonetheless.


No it really isn't that farfetched, whether she has "charisma", "gravitas" or "obvious talent" or not is merely your opinion, not a fact, and in my opinion she has plenty of all of those things(don't believe me, then watch "Chapter 27), and she definitely still has lots of fans rooting for her, maybe not as many as RDJ, but still more then enough(7 million followers on Twitter is quite a lot).

I don't really see how her doing "The View" or "2 Broke Girls" means she's not "relevant". :? I don't see how doing either of those shows is a bad sign or anything like that(Kat Dennings said Lindsay was actually very pleasant to work with)

I think the general public wants her to succeed, but the taloids try and smear her at every opportunity cause that's what sells.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:03 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am
Posts: 375
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Vexer wrote:
Also saying "almost no-one liked or respected" the film is a pretty huge stretch, it's not exactly one of those films that always shows up on IMDB's 100 worst movies list


It's rated 4/10 on IMDB and 23% on RT. So you're right, I should have said "it was disliked by the vast majority of those who watched it." But I mean... simply not showing up as one of the 100 worst movies ever made doesn't mean a film is liked.

Vexer wrote:
I don't see anything wrong with her playing a part like that, for me the fact that it was similar to how people perceived her life only made her performance that much stronger. You don't know for sure that it didn't win her any fans, you can't factually prove something like that. I think it did put her one-step closer to a comeback in a way, so it's a start at the very least. Also saying "almost no-one liked or respected" the film is a pretty huge stretch, it's not exactly one of those films that always shows up on IMDB's 100 worst movies list, and even some critics that didn't like the film did praise Lohan's performance nonetheless.


No it really isn't that farfetched, whether she has "charisma", "gravitas" or "obvious talent" or not is merely your opinion, not a fact, and in my opinion she has plenty of all of those things(don't believe me, then watch "Chapter 27), and she definitely still has lots of fans rooting for her, maybe not as many as RDJ, but still more then enough(7 million followers on Twitter is quite a lot).

I don't really see how her doing "The View" or "2 Broke Girls" means she's not "relevant". I don't see how doing either of those shows is a bad sign or anything like that(Kat Dennings said Lindsay was actually very pleasant to work with)

I think the general public wants her to succeed, but the taloids try and smear her at every opportunity cause that's what sells.


Seriously Vex: Do I need to put "IN MY OPINION" at the end of every sentence I ever write? Everything you just wrote is nothing but opinion! But no one feels the need to call you out on that because that's clear. I never claimed my opinion was fact. Again, this is a forum for discussion. Feel free to dispute my opinions with actual arguments, but saying "that's just your opinion" is a waste of your time and mine because everyone knows it's just my opinion.

Vexer wrote:
she definitely still has lots of fans rooting for her, maybe not as many as RDJ, but still more then enough(7 million followers on Twitter is quite a lot)


By that logic, wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more people want Charlie Sheen or Chris Brown to succeed. And none of those people could possibly not be fans rooting for them, right? Twitter-logic, man, Twitter-logic.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:29 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
I actually do want Sheen to succeed as well, he never should've been fired from Two And A Half Men the way he was, as that clearly violated the "no morals" clause he had in his contract.

The way you worded your post made it sound to me as if you were stating your opinions as fact, so apologies for the confusion on my part.

As for Chris Brown, i'd like to think that someday he'll learn his lesson, but i'm not holding my breath.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:45 pm
Profile
Second Unit Director
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:49 am
Posts: 375
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Vexer wrote:
The way you worded your post made it sound to me as if you were stating your opinions as fact, so apologies for the confusion on my part.


I realize I come across strong, I'll be more careful.

As for Sheen, I'm genuinely surprised you're a fan. He's a pretty despicable person in my mind: clearly does not value women beyond being sex objects, and the classless way he left the show only grew my distaste for him. I pity him for his genuine addictions, but I can't bring myself to root for his artistic success.


Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:21 pm
Profile
Auteur
User avatar

Joined: Sun Oct 07, 2012 12:02 pm
Posts: 3357
Location: Zion, IL
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Shade2 wrote:
Vexer wrote:
The way you worded your post made it sound to me as if you were stating your opinions as fact, so apologies for the confusion on my part.


I realize I come across strong, I'll be more careful.

As for Sheen, I'm genuinely surprised you're a fan. He's a pretty despicable person in my mind: clearly does not value women beyond being sex objects, and the classless way he left the show only grew my distaste for him. I pity him for his genuine addictions, but I can't bring myself to root for his artistic success.

Well i'm not so much a fan of him as a person, but I do think he's a decent enough actor, like with Mel Gibson I try to seperate his personal life from his acting career.

Yes he has done some very stupid things, I won't deny that for a second, but the way he was fired from "Two And A Half Men" was nonetheless very unprofessional on producer Chuck Lorre's part(Sheen wasn't the only one who had issues with him, Angus T Jones who plays Jake also apparently clashed with him a few times, which led to Jones leaving the show as well).

I do quite enjoy his current show "Anger Management".


Tue Apr 15, 2014 10:27 pm
Profile
Producer
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:04 am
Posts: 2383
Location: Lancashire, England.
Post Re: The Official Lindsay Lohan (and other celebs) Thread
Charlie Sheen shouldn't have been sacked from 2 and a Half Men for the simple fact that he and that show deserve to be wed to each other forever in the deeper recesses of hell.

And Lohan, well like Mark says, the Canyons (from what I've heard) is hardly her playing against type. And whether you think she has talent or not, Vexer, she does bring baggage with her (quotation marks around the word 'baggage' or not).
A drunken, drug addicted party girl with a criminal record is always going to bring baggage to any professional project.

Not that these things alone are enough to kill outright a career in Hollywood. But - and forgive me for saying this - beyond her much younger days, she hasn't demonstrated she has much talent to squander.

But in a perverse fashion, Lohan's actions in the last 7 years have sealed her fame. She'll never disappear completely. Her fame and exposure will default more-or-less permanently to Paris Hilton levels of tabloid fodder. In a sense, being known almost wholly for debauchery is less risky than the considerably more unpredictable enterprise of acting in films that may or may not make any money.

In this regard, she has chosen a safe route to fame. A fame of sorts. In future, if she gets caught drink-driving or whatever, she can backup the inevitable meltdown with a "reality TV series" on getting back to "normality".

I suppose there are a few worse ways to make money (weapons manufacturer, pimp, dealing crack to kids), and it is at least a dependable source of income to offer the mortgage manager at the bank. But is her life what you'd want for your Sister or Daughter?

Not for me it ain't.

_________________
... because I'm a wild animal


Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:47 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by Vjacheslav Trushkin for Free Forum/DivisionCore.
Translated by Xaphos © 2007, 2008, 2009 phpBB.fr