Discussion of movies and ReelThoughts topics

It is currently Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:07 pm

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next
THE OFFICIAL BERARDINELLI OSCARS LIVE COMMENTARY THREAD 
Post Re: THE OFFICIAL BERARDINELLI OSCARS LIVE COMMENTARY THREAD
Hah, Angelina laughs at a joke by Jenifer Aniston...or maybe she was laughing at her...

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:04 pm
I don't see Fly Me to the Moon in this montage! This montage is a phony! A big fat phony!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:06 pm
Did Aniston totally destroy that envelope?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:07 pm
ok...bathroom break for sure...a boring category..

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:09 pm
talk about perpetuating a stereotype, sheesh

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:10 pm
Am I the only one hating this show? I usually Tivo it and go through at speed. Only watching because of James and this thread. the good news for me is that i have to leave in 30 mins to play in a soccer match.

This is so tedious, predictable and to be honest, boring. I had heard it was going to be very different

Rob

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:14 pm
James, you are really difficult! Have you ever been moved by an Oscar moment?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:15 pm
Robert Holloway wrote:
Am I the only one hating this show? I usually Tivo it and go through at speed. Only watching because of James and this thread. the good news for me is that i have to leave in 30 mins to play in a soccer match.

This is so tedious, predictable and to be honest, boring. I had heard it was going to be very different

Rob

I was going to say a soccer game this late?! Then you're two hours behind me so I guess it's not that late...and shouldn't you be calling it football you Brit? :lol:

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 pm
benjamin button won set decoration. can't say it's a surprise. (I WAS surprised by dark knight's nomination, though.)

EDIT: the duchess? what the hell? now THIS is a surprise. thought button was going to win. (although the academy has ALWAYS loved period pieces.) would have been a nice surprise if australia had won, though.

Last edited by Sebastian on Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:18 pm
Patrick wrote:
Robert Holloway wrote:

Rob

I was going to say a soccer game this late?! Then you're two hours behind me so I guess it's not that late...and shouldn't you be calling it football you Brit? :lol:

If i'd said football - you'd have said, hasn't the season ended :-)
It is dark here too
Rob

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:20 pm
No Robert you're not alone. This show is off. Hugh Jackman isn't especially good. And did anyone notice those small technical errors? For example, when the curtain didn't open early enough for the montage of the past best supporting actresses and how about when the announcer was a bit off in introducing Sarah Jessica Parker and Daniel Craig?

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:21 pm
gkanchan wrote:
No Robert you're not alone. This show is off. Hugh Jackman isn't especially good. And did anyone notice those small technical errors? For example, when the curtain didn't open early enough for the montage of the past best supporting actresses and how about when the announcer was a bit off in introducing Sarah Jessica Parker and Daniel Craig?

yeah, that put me off a little.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm
Patrick wrote:
Patallica22 wrote:
Good for Milk....

Anyone know if "Frozen River" has a U.S. distributor? Even with the Oscar nods, I havent seen it playing anywhere, even in nyc.

I think it had, now it's gone.

It's out on DVD now, i think it came out a few weeks ago

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:22 pm
Robert Holloway wrote:
Patrick wrote:
Robert Holloway wrote:

Rob

If i'd said football - you'd have said, hasn't the season ended :-)
It is dark here too
Rob

I may be manly with my eating my red meat raw, my working out and my going to strip clubs but I can care less about any type of sports so you're argument is invalid Rob!

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:23 pm
I desperatedly wanted hellboy 2 to win the makeup award for some reason. can't say benjamin didn't deserved it, though. it was pretty amazing. (and groundbreaking.)

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:24 pm
The only reason this montage is good is cause of Coldplay...and after I told everyone how manly I was

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:27 pm
Ok....I like this montage, but I'm sure its mostly because of the Coldplay song.

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:28 pm
Ahahaha, now this is funny, way to go Ben Stiller

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 pm
Ben Stiller got hairy, even without the fake beard

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:32 pm
Harsh, JP will be cringing - going flat now though

Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 221 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 12  Next